No announcement yet.

Early PPV numbers for Canelo vs. GGG II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post

I mean regardless of what it does, it was a great night for boxing. I’m already prepped for the BS number he’s gonna hit us with
    Well I figure if he ends up all coked up in rehab again it means the ppv did bad numbers. On the other hand if he ends up all coked up in rehab again it could also mean it did really good numbers.

The real truth will never be known.

Comment

Originally posted by WallabeeKing View Post
      Y'all realize there are other streams out there besides your high school homie's broadcast from his Facebook, right?
      I've tried streaming before and it never fails that the stream shuts down mid fight or it just keeps buffering or something. I have the fire tv with Kodi on it but still hardly stream anything because the quality is lacking most the time I try.

Comment

Very good figures. Higher than most the showtime free to air 'big fights'

Comment

Well

1.3 million at $70 = $91,000,000
          1.15 million at $85 = $97,750,000

Comment

odlh said it was 1.9 trillion

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
              They must be including world wide sales as well because there is no way that many people paid $84 for that ****.
              No, they don't.
              International sales are another history....and that is a good chunk too..I wonder how they split that up?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Wishful thinking. You will be lucky to get 800k.

Comment

Surprised it did less than the fight fight. It was much better built up and had a better undercard. Guess they turned off a lot of casual fights with the delay.

It was more expensive than the fight fight though, so I expect revenue generation was on par.

Comment

Not surprised it did less than the 1st one. I think alot of people felt GGG won by a wide nargin and Canelo got the benefit of the doubt from the judges. They probably figured the same thing would happen for the rematch.

Comment

Working...
                    X