Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

View Poll Results: Who is the Greatest Female Tennis Player?
Steffi Graf 21 48.84%
Serena Williams 22 51.16%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-17-2018, 10:08 PM #121
Banned

Quoted: 3701 Post(s)
FinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,010,000,500,007,108,608.00
You racist piece of 5hit - Mr McDowell No Message - -jose- This guy is a fag - Turd Best Ever Faggot bitch!! - Turd Best Ever FagnitoxDinaputo is a Faggot CUCK!! - Turd Best Ever 
fake bitch - !a! no one believes your tough guy act pussy boy - !a! you talk garbage, no one believes you fool LOL - !a! LOL fake bitch - !a! You're not fooling anyone you pussy - !a! 
yawn - !a! Tough guy LOL - !a! 

Did you see the thunder thighs on that btch? Serena Williams should play against Men. It’s not fair that she gets to play normal females.

Graf is the best female player of all time
FinitoxDinamita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 10:23 PM #122
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2283 Post(s)
D4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,322,361,279,763,947,520.00
Total Points: 13,324,361,279,764,328,448.00
for creating a cool thread - mathed No Message - Tha_Greatest Cheers bro - dan_cov Euro 2012 - Top goalscorer winner! - Fury some pie for an atg - sugarsmosley 
For the prediction competition - jas Cheers! - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
Did you see the thunder thighs on that btch? Serena Williams should play against Men. Itís not fair that she gets to play normal females.

Graf is the best female player of all time

She has played against a man ranked 350 something in the world, and he thrashed her and her sister one after the another while smoking and messing around.
D4thincarnation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 01:28 AM #123
Lieutenant

Quoted: 4477 Post(s)
JimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,705,145,791,577,854,050,304.00
Total Points: 10,705,145,791,578,856,488,960.00
I'M PLEASED YOU APPRECIATE GUUD WIIINE - Monaco Slim HAVE ANOTHER GLASS - Monaco Slim cheers - -Kev- might need these for the old hag - Shaolin Sword No Message - anthonydavid11 
Good luck with Power Ball and Mega Ball tickets. Good life is just around the corner - siablo14 White is right - Rudyo Schooling em - ΣNΣMY Love your posts - 1bad65 take one for the team - Ogecca MaMa 
Mental chess at it's finest...and on one of the site's most annoying trolls - 1bad65 

I don't watch Tennis, let alone women's tennis, but Serena is world renowned as numero uno.
JimRaynor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 04:50 AM #124
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 557 Post(s)
GrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,038,262.88

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
Margaret Court is the best for now. Until Serena wins one more.
Margaret Court is the greatest. That won't change if Serena wins 10 more slams.

If she changes her name to Serena Racket or Serena Net however I might have to give her the edge over Margaret Court.
GrandmasterWang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 05:59 AM #125
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 14839 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,057,447,530,824,727,296.00
Total Points: 100,002,057,447,545,029,787,648.00
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
Yeah, the context was I was tired of people without zero clue about tennis saying Serena is the GOAT without a clue of the great tennis players of the past and how much their achievements surpass Serena's

Hope that clears that up for you.
No, this was another one of your anti black anti American threads.

The people calling Serena the GOAT are saying the same thing people in the tennis community are saying. The people in the tennis comminity are aware of all the achievements of all the greats.

As the links I posted show, the people that know the most about the game and itís history have Serena #1.

Of course they donít factor in race or nationality just on court performance.
The Big Dunn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 06:10 AM #126
Loma is inside you

Quoted: 1257 Post(s)
Lomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,770,244,711.88
Total Points: 2,078,777,801,548,206,848.00
No Message - Lomasexual No Message - Lomasexual No Message - Lomasexual Z may take this. Thanks for the vote... - Tony Trick-Pony Legend - Shrap 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post

The people calling Serena the GOAT are saying the same thing people in the tennis community are saying. The people in the tennis comminity are aware of all the achievements of all the greats.

As the links I posted show, the people that know the most about the game and itís history have Serena #1.

A lot of boxing experts have Ali as their number 1 of all time.

I happen to respectfully disagree with them.

Likewise I think there are question marks over whether Serena is actually #1. That isn't swayed much by experts who think she is #1.

I look at career achievements, and at the statistics, and I think she is one of the best - but not the best.

I do hope that she manages to peak again and add some cream to the top of her record. I'd love her to come out over Margaret Court, who is a horrible little bigot of a person. I don't know if she can, but I won't be surprised if she does.
Lomasexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 06:55 AM #127
Undisputed Champion

D4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond repute
for creating a cool thread - mathed No Message - Tha_Greatest Cheers bro - dan_cov Euro 2012 - Top goalscorer winner! - Fury some pie for an atg - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post

You obviously have a victim complex, so that explains your paranoia.

The facts speak for themselves.

If Serena is so good why does she get beat so often?

She is not the best in any category out of the top 5.

These are the facts
Old 09-18-2018, 07:00 AM #128
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
Margaret Court is the greatest. That won't change if Serena wins 10 more slams.

If she changes her name to Serena Racket or Serena Net however I might have to give her the edge over Margaret Court.

Graf, Navratilova, Evert and Court are all superior to Williams.

And it's not even close.
And the first 3 competed and took titles of each other, they played against the other greats and were still more dominant than Serena.
Old 09-18-2018, 07:02 AM #129
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRaynor View Post
I don't watch Tennis, let alone women's tennis, but Serena is world renowned as numero uno.

And guess who is pushing that?

Feminism and SJWs.
Old 09-18-2018, 07:05 AM #130
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 14048 Post(s)
siablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,752,900,876,158,373,986,304.00
Total Points: 9,752,900,876,158,382,374,912.00
Hahaha, God bless. - Santa_ thanks alot - titan m Can't green ya yet so have this Red Stripe on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER respect brother! - PF Rudyo With my much respect except this bottle of Cristal and accept my apology for be'n out of the green.  http://dandm.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/8/4/840117.jpg - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Do your thing man...... - BERNIE'S CORNER my nigga! thanks - -jose- Happy Holidays - TBear For beat'n the odds and deal'n with everyday ignorance - BERNIE'S CORNER Have another Redstripe on me....👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER 
You da mannnn !!!  👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER BOLD - StudentOfDaGame Lets party - JimRaynor No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Run'n out of green paint and gift ideas...LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Mind your own business and don't worry about my Religion.  Idiot. - HAMMER77777 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 Merry Christmas - TBear Enjoy this Red Stripe Man. I guess I donít green enough to give my brethren the green he deserves. - BERNIE'S CORNER Good point, on me. - Nomadic 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - _PlaT_NuM_ Hepatitis C - Breakbeat AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - ??? Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ??? Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - S a m u r a i Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Izrock Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Artur Kyshenko Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - ??? Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Izrock AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - The Scientist Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler 
Childhood Cancer - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Hepatitis C - mangler Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkillspayBills View Post
Forget women's tennis, Serena may be the greatest athlete EVER.
Greater than the male tennis players too?
Because we can find that out easily.
siablo14 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
serena williams, steffi graf

User Tag List