Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 09-16-2018, 12:30 PM #71
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 10669 Post(s)
Shadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 30,529.79
No Message - MDPopescu No Message - RapidSon good poster :) - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The plunger man View Post
As what i said earlier you take your licks like man.
Its not complaining fella i am just airing my views on this forum for boxing.
The fight i saw today after watching it tiwce last night was golovkin winning 7-4 with one even that could go to canelo but at a push.
Tell me if mayweather lost to pacquaio but you saw mayweather controlling it from a distance would you post on here saying it was a wrong decision ? Yeah i thought so lol
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Now settle down son nice a comfy grab some nachos,dips and a cold beer and watch this fight again away from HBO and then write to me again after.
P.M if you want ��
Wheres my FKN $$$$ lying POS! No GOOD coward who doesnt HONOR their BETS!!!

This fkn dude acts TOUGH and then doesn't pay up when loses.

FUK YOU!!! BUTT PLUNGER
Shadoww702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-16-2018, 12:31 PM #72
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
marvin douglas has a reputation beyond reputemarvin douglas has a reputation beyond reputemarvin douglas has a reputation beyond reputemarvin douglas has a reputation beyond reputemarvin douglas has a reputation beyond reputemarvin douglas has a reputation beyond reputemarvin douglas has a reputation beyond reputemarvin douglas has a reputation beyond reputemarvin douglas has a reputation beyond reputemarvin douglas has a reputation beyond reputemarvin douglas has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 8,113.60

Quote:
Originally Posted by PETUFF View Post
Yes i saw Canelo win but i also see Cotto beat Canelo in their past fight !
Don't forget trout and lara, too
marvin douglas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 12:31 PM #73
Undisputed Champion

Shadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by angkag View Post
Get on the blower to Stephen A Smith and tell him straight ! How dare he give an even round.
Which round he do 10-10???
Old 09-16-2018, 12:32 PM #74
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2394 Post(s)
_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 21,630.00
No Message - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadoww702 View Post
How the hell can I figure out they did 10-10 rounds?? Your ASSUMING they did. So what rounds they give 10-10 Be SPECIFIC... I cant debate with ppl without FACTS.
I don't do 10-10 rounds. I'm saying I'm seeing a lot of scorecards with 10-10's on it which are BS.

people need to score fights better. There have been a lot more closer rounds than anything shown in the fight last night.

Quote:
Which round he do 10-10???
He didn't say, people never post their cards lol
_Rexy_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 12:33 PM #75
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 621 Post(s)
markther has much to be proud ofmarkther has much to be proud ofmarkther has much to be proud ofmarkther has much to be proud ofmarkther has much to be proud ofmarkther has much to be proud ofmarkther has much to be proud ofmarkther has much to be proud ofmarkther has much to be proud ofmarkther has much to be proud of
Total Points: 8,723.24
Put this in your mouth and stfu racist prick - Boxing Goat 

Now give Abel his credit. He actually gave Canelo FULL credit. And said a lot of the talk was just business. But unlike his fighter, GGG, he gracefully took the loss. He probably thinks his fighter edged it or fought to a draw but he doesn’t want to take anything away from Canelo or give any excuses. Props to Abel.
markther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 12:33 PM #76
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 816 Post(s)
angkag has a brilliant futureangkag has a brilliant futureangkag has a brilliant futureangkag has a brilliant futureangkag has a brilliant futureangkag has a brilliant futureangkag has a brilliant futureangkag has a brilliant futureangkag has a brilliant futureangkag has a brilliant futureangkag has a brilliant future
Total Points: 8,825.03

Quote:
How the hell can I figure out they did 10-10 rounds?? Your ASSUMING they did. So what rounds they give 10-10 Be SPECIFIC... I cant debate with ppl without FACTS.
Smith wasn't clear, he said 'Golovkin 6 rounds, Canelo 5 rounds, with the 6th round even'

I think that means he was specifying round 6 - not sure, could be read another way.
angkag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 12:34 PM #77
No More UK Stoppages

Quoted: 10255 Post(s)
ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 38,614.66
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas Thanks for the green man,I should have won poster of the year,but the site is in denial.bitches huh ? - Scott-Weiland All in .&amp;w - BERNIE'S CORNER Phone spazzed on gift giving. Can't green ya but have this beer on me. All in good fun ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Easily one of the best posters on the forum - JK1700 
To wipe that ass lol - BigZ44 Good thread and comments - maracho A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The plunger man View Post
As what i said earlier you take your licks like man.
Its not complaining fella i am just airing my views on this forum for boxing.
The fight i saw today after watching it tiwce last night was golovkin winning 7-4 with one even that could go to canelo but at a push.
Tell me if mayweather lost to pacquaio but you saw mayweather controlling it from a distance would you post on here saying it was a wrong decision ? Yeah i thought so lol
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Now settle down son nice a comfy grab some nachos,dips and a cold beer and watch this fight again away from HBO and then write to me again after.
P.M if you want ��
Golovkin's own trainer says he can't complain about the decision. So you have to respect the judges' call as well.

Also...pay Shadoww702 the money he says you owe him. Bet welching isn't cool.

Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 09-16-2018 at 12:38 PM.
ShoulderRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 12:36 PM #78
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Rexy_ View Post
I don't do 10-10 rounds. I'm saying I'm seeing a lot of scorecards with 10-10's on it which are BS.

people need to score fights better. There have been a lot more closer rounds than anything shown in the fight last night.

He didn't say, people never post their cards lol
I hear ya but if your gonna have an unusual card post it by rounds.
Old 09-16-2018, 12:40 PM #79
Pernicious sociopath

Quoted: 1506 Post(s)
Introspective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,637.29
CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - lfc19titles 

Quote:
He made 154 against Liam Smith.
Was he vada tested for the smith fight doe? NO.
Introspective is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 12:40 PM #80
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2394 Post(s)
_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 21,630.00
No Message - DramaShow- 

Quote:
I hear ya but if your gonna have an unusual card post it by rounds.
yeah, that's why I said "too many 10-10 rounds" Nobody posts their cards, but people are posting scores that don't add up without a 10-10
_Rexy_ is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List