Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whos fault was it that wilder v joshua didnt happen (Poll)....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Without a doubt team Joshua.. especially Eddie Hearn who clearly wants the fight delayed. He put up all the roadblocks, and pushed hard on the typical a side bull*****.
    That give me $50m and I’ll sign today backtrack says enough

Comment

Mr. Eddie Hearn.

Comment

Flat fees are whack! Now, give me a decent minimum guarantee with a reasonable purse split and the scenario starts changing... offer a ridiculous guarantee, I don't know maybe a cool $50mil, plus half of the purse split and well... someone must've been terrified because they're ain't anyone in their right mind with a legitimate reason to refuse that much money.

Comment

Hearn and AJ. If they A side really wants the fight to happen it will when it comes to money.

Canelo and ODLH started out with the same flat fee BS but in the end Canelo gave up the money to make the fight with GGG. He could have easily say GGG was pricing himself out and even ODLH was saying it would be GGG's biggest payday by far and should accept the flat fee.

Even in recent negotiations, GGG didn't budge and Canelo took even less to make the rematch.

You had AJ saying he will turn down 50M and take less to fight at home but won't take less and offer a percentage to fight Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by jethro66 View Post
            Thats a showtime contract..He just signed a deal with DAZN so he couldnt commit to that
            That offer was way before Eddie Hearn ever mention AJ fighting on DAZN. Hearn actually said AJ wouldn't be part of DAZN, but I guess things didn't come out the way Hearn expected. Hearn thought he could throw some money out and signed big name fighters to launch DAZN, but he failed and had to use AJ to launch DAZN's first show.

Comment

Hearn simply underestimated Wilder's greed.
              When you start with offering quadruple the amount Deontay is making,
              like $4 million for a Dillian White fight, for example,
              Wilder will get the impression that he's worth more than that.
              Let's face it, Deontay will never make that amount in the US on his own.
              Meaning, no Fury, no Joshua involved.
              Yet he behaved like he would.
              Then the $12.5 million followed, which Wilder again rejected.
              Barry Hearn had to travel to the US to convince these greedy people.
              The offer increased to $15 mil and a contract.
              No response for 2 straight weeks from undecided people,
              until the Povetkin issue had to be taken care of.
              Hearn ran out of time.
              If you ask me who would you trust more, Hearn or Winkel,
              Man, why would you even trust a guy who says things like,
              "Wilder will not be rushed to fight Klitschko."?

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                thread backfire lol
                It’s still early. The Brits and their alts are a sleep in their beddies. Tomorrow morning this poll win be at 50%.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                  It’s still early. The Brits and their alts are a sleep in their beddies. Tomorrow morning this poll win be at 50%.
                  There'll be 25 new accounts registered today

Comment

Whoever didnt sign the contract they agreed to where it would have then put in play in 2018.

Of course the forum is filled with dummies so .........good luck in this poll !

Comment

I’m actually convinced both played a part; however the emphasis was on wilder to give into demands if he wanted the fight in my opinion because of the position of strength Joshua is in

Comment

Working...
                      X