I've become addicted to boxingscene.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leonidus View Post
    Thanks for the heads up.
    Name change already! You joined this site 5 days ago and you already know the ins and outs of it. For a err newbie you seem like you've been here for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
      Name change already! You joined this site 5 days ago and you already know the ins and outs of it. For a err newbie you seem like you've been here for a long time.
      Yeah its not hard really, the vbplaza is well set out and easily accessible on my phone is there an issue here bro?
      *i received points from another poster who mention what they could be spent on so here i am.

Comment

I'm addicted too.

Boxingscene is the dick I can't stop sucking.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
          Nah. We all hit our addiction peak 2009-2013. That was the boxingscene attitude era. Now it's like wwe nxt or 205
          NXT is better than the main roster now bro!! Takeover is this Saturday.

Comment

I wouldn’t say i’m addicted but it’s been part of my daily routine since 2009, except during the times I got a new girlfriend (i only got 2 since), unbelievable euphoric stage of love makes me forget about my vices.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                Well i suppose theirs worst things to be addicted to.
                I go thru times were i can hardly put my phone down.
                This site will always give me a laugh or something to chat about.
                Theirs alot of guys on here i swear must spend 16 hrs of the day on here.
                All good though.
                Looking at ya profile you’ve been on here 14 hours at at time u wally! No kids no wife just self sex

Comment

Yeah whatever you say. Im done with replying to your stupid shat. You still think I'm sunspace versace or whoever the fuk you have e beef with. Well guess what i am none of them.

Ask big poppa for my ip he'll tell you im the only account posting. Im nothing to do with the others. Goodbye zaroku hope you enjoy india and learn a thing called humility.
                  Or he could die? Probably come back with a brown dot!!! Camouflage

Comment

Yeah its not hard really, the vbplaza is well set out and easily accessible on my phone is there an issue here bro?
                    *i received points from another poster who mention what they could be spent on so here i am.
                    Did ya get a donation from Sn1?

Comment

Originally posted by Too slick View Post
                      Looking at ya profile you’ve been on here 14 hours at at time u wally! No kids no wife just self sex
                      Sorry i know you want someone else to be at your level.
                      Unfortunately it aint me kid.

Comment

Working...
                      X