OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
    Trump won’t do anything
    He can't meet with Putin by himself. Someone needs to be in the room with him. He got played by Kim Jong Un. Putin will roll him. The last time he met with Putin he announced he'd agreed to a joint cybersecurity task force with Russia. WTF??? This time he might come out the meeting and announce we've given Alaska back to Russia.

Comment

• Republicans and Democrats don't trust Trump to be alone in a meeting with Putin

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Coincidence or nah?

And I'm sure this is just another coincidence too

Comment

• Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
          America needs to declare full-scale war on Russia and topple the Putin regime by whatever means necessary and bring Democracy to Russia.

Who is with me?
          Not me.... I'd rather not see a nuclear war in my lifetime.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Two I know for sure, Travesty and Julia Slobberts.

Don Pichardo is also an alt/troll as he is not who he says he is.

He claims to be a lawyer, but he writes at a lower than high school level, and in the short time before I put him on ignore I had to correct him on the law more than once. (And I'm not a lawyer)

It's just a question of who is he really is, and he displays the same OCD and other habits as SafeSpace.

I'm hoping the mods investigating at the moment zap all his alts and he finally moves on to annoying another forum

He's long ago ran his course here.
            JuliaSlobberts I get it, especially after I made the tupac comment in the Thunderdome.

Travestyny (that's who you mean right) if anything SafeSpace would be an alt of Travesty as that guy posts heaps. I think Travesty is his own guy. Before I created an account here Travesty was already posting heaps. He often posts in all caps/colours which I find annoying. The guy is a complete Floyd Mayweather Jr groupie but one time I saw him make a logical, well reasoned post in normal text and commented to him that if he posted like that more often he would have more credibility. He actually thanked me and said he would try to take the feedback on board....... I really don't think Travesty has a similar posting style to Julia Slobberts at all.

Zaruko pointed out to me a now banned SafeSpace alt which i definitely agree with.

I only have this one account. I really don't see why anyone would go to the trouble of creating so many accounts to ebattle people but hey, different strokes for different folks I guess. It's all amusing to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by StefanTosic View Post
              You know what, recently either 1bad65 or Vlad_ wrote about Sunspace's alt leaving the messages on his wall after being put on ignore. A couple of weeks ago siablo did the same thing on my wall because I put him on ignore. That guy must really have pathetic life. His whole ''life'' is about getting into e-fights with anybody who's not the extreme liberal and progressive. What a sad individual...
              This is interesting. Siablo seemed pretty chilled to me and is clearly a world cup fan like myself. The whole wall behaviour matching what Sunspace does/did is a bad indicator for him though. I thought Siablo was a unique account...... The plot thickens...

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Republicans and Democrats don't trust Trump to be alone in a meeting with Putin
                LOL! Republicans can't trust Democrats and The FBI to be alone in a meeting.

Last edited by TJ highway; 07-14-2018, 02:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
                  This is interesting. Siablo seemed pretty chilled to me and is clearly a world cup fan like myself. The whole wall behaviour matching what Sunspace does/did is a bad indicator for him though. I thought Siablo was a unique account...... The plot thickens...
                  Oh ffs!

1bad accuses anyone who disagrees with him of being an alt

He’s a dopey tech head that’s joined a boxing site to support Trump

Complete fraud

Comment

• Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
                    LOL! Republicans can't trust Democrats and The FBI to be alone in a meeting.

Actually they can.

Also, you do realize that Condoleezza Rice and Colin Powell also kept all of their emails on a private email server. And that neither has turned over a single email they had. There were the exact same laws for both Rice and Powell. Only they have never even been investigated for it.

So I guess, keeping emails on a private server is normal, unless you become the Democratic nominee for president.

Do you even realize how stupid you sound? The FBI, who has a protocol of NEVER confirming or denying any investigation, broke this for there first two times in history to tell the public they were investigating Clinton? That the reason given, is because no one trusted the FBI to not leak this info. That Guiliani promised something right before Comey announced he was investigating Clinton, 11 days before the election.

Trump literally fired Comey for helping him win the election. That is the reason Trump himself gave. And then he turns around and says the FBI really wanted Hillary to win. They just broke the law and 100 year old policy, to help Trump win, because secretly, that would somehow help Hillary. It literally makes no sense at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
                      Actually they can.

Also, you do realize that Condoleezza Rice and Colin Powell also kept all of their emails on a private email server. And that neither has turned over a single email they had. There were the exact same laws for both Rice and Powell. Only they have never even been investigated for it.

So I guess, keeping emails on a private server is normal, unless you become the Democratic nominee for president.

Do you even realize how stupid you sound? The FBI, who has a protocol of NEVER confirming or denying any investigation, broke this for there first two times in history to tell the public they were investigating Clinton? That the reason given, is because no one trusted the FBI to not leak this info. That Guiliani promised something right before Comey announced he was investigating Clinton, 11 days before the election.

Trump literally fired Comey for helping him win the election. That is the reason Trump himself gave. And then he turns around and says the FBI really wanted Hillary to win. They just broke the law and 100 year old policy, to help Trump win, because secretly, that would somehow help Hillary. It literally makes no sense at all.
                      Hillary clinton email controversy was during her times as a obama secretary of state not during her nominee times

And it is not normal to use private email server to use for official communication
                      It is punishable by law

And it does not mean coz colin powel is doing the same sheet makes it normal

It just shows u how corrupt our justice system is

People gets prisoned just by taking picture inside a us submarine,

Ffs african americans are getting shot and killed just by getting stop in traffic stops and we have corrupt politicians like hillary roaming around freely

Comment

Working...
                      X