No announcement yet.

Donavan Mitchell is the next Kobe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donavan Mitchell is the next Kobe

I’ve never seen a rookie this dominant, magic might of been the last one cause lebron couldn’t take his team to the playoffs his rookie year, and unlike a young Kobe he isn’t airballing he’s balling and leading his team I can’t believe 12 teams passed him up.

Slow your roll there pal......i think Rozier and Dennis Smith got something to say!

Let's not forget, his team played a 3 superstars who ALL need the ball in their hands with one of them who has ultra alpha male charActeristics on the court!

Let the Jazz play Spurs or Warriors and they'd get swept!

I like the kid but stop it, i need to see a lil bit more!

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      I’ve never seen a rookie this dominant, magic might of been the last one cause lebron couldn’t take his team to the playoffs his rookie year, and unlike a young Kobe he isn’t airballing he’s balling and leading his team I can’t believe 12 teams passed him up.
      Slow down

But utah did trade up 11 spots to get him

Comment

Kobe wasn't dominant rookie plus Mitchell is not a ball hog horrible comparison

Comment

CP3 schooled him in this series though

Comment

He’s coming back out injured and shat and he’s leading his team this is not rookie behavior.

I never said he was better than cp either I’m saying he’s the best rookie since magic

And rozier and Smith jr are no where near him are fucckin kidding? He been doing this all season and rozier is not a rook...

Comment

Just glad he wasn't injured and just hurt

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                Kobe wasn't dominant rookie plus Mitchell is not a ball hog horrible comparison
                Kobe was a couple years younger as a rook when Kobe was his age he was a all star already and airballing in the wcf against the Jazz, and Kobe leads all sg in assists all time you have to be a ball hog to be a closer bruh.

Comment

They dont play the same way at all.

Comment

Too small not as good of a shooter.

Comment

Working...
                    X