Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eubank Concerned For Golovkin If Faced Against Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Weak argument since that was a close (and damn good) fight, and Saunders is undefeated. I think Golovkin beats both but it doesn't negate what Zaroku said about Eubank having power.

Personally, I think Eubank's problem is applying power to moving opponents. He's got the strength to hurt anyone, but he doesn't do it unless they stand in front of him. His chances of doing that on Golovkin are limited.
    He can't deal with movement. I think if he tastes golovkin's power early and backs up.... Lights out. GGG by tko!

Comment

The Eubank's are a pair of smug ****s.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Jr. Ain't no joke. He can thump with the best of 'em!

GGG'string millennial Phaggots who never hand their hands wrapped, or faces stitched up, are gonna put their game controllers down and phagattack you!
        A man who idolises a chihauhau should not be calling other men phaggots.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          A man who idolises a chihauhau should not be calling other men phaggots.
          Hahahahaha! It takes a strong guy to have the confidence to put his lil dogs out there.

Plus, I live in Tokyo and my old Pitbull X would be too big to live here!

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Weak argument since that was a close (and damn good) fight, and Saunders is undefeated. I think Golovkin beats both but it doesn't negate what Zaroku said about Eubank having power.
            Eubank is a pressure fighter who stops opponents by accumulation of punishment. He is most definitely not a power puncher.

Comment

Hahahahaha! It takes a strong guy to have the confidence to put his lil dogs out there.

Plus, I live in Tokyo and my old Pitbull X would be too big to live here!
              Neighbourood watch meeting, Tokyo style.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                Neighbourood watch meeting, Tokyo style.

Hahahahaha! Capsule hotels!

Comment

Hahahahaha! Capsule hotels!
                  Nah ... suburban street innit.

Comment

i love the eubanks, they are complete fruit loops.

Comment

I know kid, I know.. I saw the fight! Are you a millennial? Is a game controller your best friend? Yes to both obviously!

Do you pay bills? Ouch!!! Do you live at home? Ouch!

Do your parents want you to stop playing video games, posting on Boxingscene and get a job? Ouch!

My lunch break is coming to an end. Back to the office.
                      Unless you were born before 1980, you're a millennial too. If you were born before 1980 and you are using an internet forum to make fun of people, that's pretty pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                      X