Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: I'm Not Desperate, Mayweather Rematch is Good For Fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
    The G.O.T bug has got you too? Mayweather turned Canelo from Theon Greyjoy to REEK on fight night. He may think he has recovered but when they take his sister and puts on him he will abondon ship and jump back into the shallow waters
    Lol.. If Canelo beats felding, he should face Eubank in the U.K.. I would fly to see that one. I personally think Eubank and Broner has the most untapped potential out there.. what do you think my g?

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
      Lol.. If Canelo beats felding, he should face Eubank in the U.K.. I would fly to see that one. I personally think Eubank and Broner has the most untapped potential out there.. what do you think my g?
      Yeah I like Eubank but he embarrassed me vs Groves. He needs to go and work will a Virgil Hunter or Spence’s trainer. I love the guy’s belief ,his engine, nd his code of ethics. Also he can take a punch which helps. Definitely has the genetics to be a great fighter.

As for Broner that guy has lost me so much money it’s unreal. The hate I have for him is real. When you put thousands of pounds on a fighter and you know from the 2nd round that he has lost even though he is the naturally bigger fighter something is off with his psyche. He doesn’t throw any punches.

Bro he does all his fighting outside the ring and carries out his press conferences inside the ring. He can’t even beat Jesse Vargas . He is happy to get draws and losses so long as he is paid. He disappoints me every time I see his pit bull head

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
        This is the "stuff" I bother responding to XD
        oh you're a drunk, now whatever you are blabbing about makes sense

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
          FLOYD is the standard because nobody has ever been as successful at implementing a marketing plan as well as he has.

1. He needed u to hate him so much that u paid to see him lose.

2. He was smart enough to fight guys who had a country behind them like JMM,DELA HATER,COTTO,PAC,CANELO,MCGREGOR.

3. FLOYD made them take random drug testing because he knew many were cheaters.

4. He also got them to fight in the boxing mecca of Las Vegas where he lived only 15min from the arena.

Hate it or love it, He is ****ing brilliant!! The standard!!
          Negative. He's not the standard. He's the exception. By definition, a standard is achievable. What Floyd did, for better or worse, will not be done again because people will not be fooled by another fighter the same way. Already, the general consensus is that Canelo is the next Floyd with his diva antics. THis is said in a negative way...where Floyd used that type of tactic to make money. It was smart...but only for one person ever...Floyd. Thus, he is the exception, but not the standard.

Comment

sit yo ass down somewhere you lost EVERY round. fight Charlo and stfu. I'm a Canelo fan but his obsession with Floyd is sickening. he schooled you. accept it.

Comment

Canelo chasing 40 something retired fighters, why doesn't he called our retired Andre Ward at 168.....

He won't even retired Andre would MURK HIM.

Comment

Working...
              X