Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder “After I beat Fury I deserve More Than 50% Against Anthony Joshua"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The sad bit is people actually thought only one side deserves blaming, like i have said for the last 4 months now. It takes two to tango, both team deserves equal blame for things happening the way it did. Hopefully people would put pressure on both teams after the Fury fights to sit down and work a deal out. Anyone taking sides isn't unbias IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      This is why the fight hasn't/won't be getting made. Wilder is delusional and keeps changing his mind. He started off with "It's not about the money" and now he wants a ridiculous more than 50%.
      Well they all started off with exactly that (Wilder doesn't care about the money - He said he would travel), then they started singing the he deserves a % for a fight of this magnitude, then they started singing the "its off the table and now he wants 50-50). They sign and dance to any tune Shelly tells them to dance to.

Am actually shocked that its Hearn that is chasing this fight for someone that i thought wouldn't want to make this fight, he seem more confident than what i have seen from shelly.

Comment

Has anyone told wilder that 50% is half? I think it could be the maths he's struggling with.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
          If the Wilder /Fury PPV does crazy numbers in the States and UK ( I honestly don’t think it will)

Wilder might have a point

At the end of the day A sides determined by $ generated and if Wilder /Fury generates more $ then AJ/Klit

How can you argue he wouldn’t be the A side
          That's a big IF. Joshua has done more than 1 million PPV buys in the UK several times, sells out 90,000 seat stadiums and was the highest paid boxer over Canelo last year per Forbes (and one of the top 10 highest paid sportsmen!) He also has multi-million dollar/pound promotional contracts.

Let's see how many buys Wilder/Fury does. Hopefully it does well.

Comment

Not a blue chance in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
              Wilder believes he'll be worth more than 50/50 against AJ if he beats Fury but he said he'd be reluctantly willing to give AJ 50% in order to make the fight for the fans. He said unless the contact Hearn send is for 50/50 split, he will not be interested.
              Someone trying to reap where he didnt sow. The man has been fighting in front of 5000 people all his life and all of a sudden he thinks he can have 50-50? He is a crazy man and won't be getting the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
                Wilder breaking that mascot's jaw is a prime example of why he doesn't deserve 50/50. He is a moron, incapable of promoting himself or selling a fight. Has the mental capacity of a 5 year old child. Even if he got 50/50, wouldn't surprise me if he ends up with less than 10%.
                Don't hate on the mascot, he put up a better fight than Wilder's first 25 fights.

Comment

Beyonce you deserve 99/1 against Joshua! War Beyonce!

Comment

Did he really say this? Bruh. Wilder takes one step forward and three back wtf is wrong with him?

Just when you want to start leaning towards him he says some dumb s hit. Whatever. The fight will happen if they both keep winning. We’ll see how it all plays out. No point in b itching about it at this point.

Comment

If the Fury fight sells at least a million PPVs in both the UK and on Showtime and he brutally ko's Fury then he would have a legitimate case for asking for 50/50. None of which will happen of course so Wilder continues to act a fool.
                      Last edited by DaaamnSon; 10-15-2018, 07:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X