Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the worst president among bush sr, clinton, bush jr, obama and trump

Imo trump and not even close

Why???? Give reasons!
    Clinton was pretty bad, and Obama wasn’t great.
    “w” was an idiot.

Comment

Country has never been more divided than under trump. Only people trump still fooling are racist white americans. Trump promised the moon like the con he is but has delivered ****.. where's the wall mexico will pay, where are the millions of manufacturing jobs coming back.. its actually leaving coz of trade war.. he had tax cut that mostly benefit the rich but will cost US massive deficit..

Comment

Barry-O. Most divisive president ever. Just another race-monger who duped his constituents. Left this country on the verge of civil war. Not to mention all of his scandals that went ignored by mainstream media.

Comment

Trump and it's a very easy question to answer. Anyone who sanctions anything that uses children as a bargaining chip to get what he wants has a special place in hell. I'm not even getting into the racial game he's tried to balance in his favor (I don't think trump is racist btw, I just think he placates those that are and compliments them farrrrr too much). Let's also not get into the effort from the two previous presidents to restore our standing in the world post the wars we've been involved in. Could Trump turn it around? Yeah, I think he could but he needs to take a class in etiquette, you can't walk into every room swinging your *** and telling people what to do, that's not how it works and also cut the divisive bullshhh out.

Clinton was a force for the economy, and a great negotiator. Obama was great at diplomacy and repaired our image after how foolish we looked over how we left Iraq. Bush was generally ok, too in bed with big interests and too friendly on changing policy for them that destabilized the country but generally was a decent president.

Comment

I'll be curious to see where we are at the end of Trump's term. I kind of want to see how the tariffs play out.

Comment

Trump is an embarrassment to our nation. We have a reality tv star as our President. Hopefully this nightmare will end in a few years once he is voted out. I thought the right could not get worse that Bush Jr. They had to appeal to the lowest common denominator and this is why Trump is where he is today. Trumps attack on reality is a true crime. Horrifically sad that part of our population believes his lies.

Comment

bush jr and Obama fkin sucked.

Comment

Obama is probably the worst of all time

Comment

Tie between Obummer and Bush Jr

Comment

Working...
                    X