No announcement yet.

Diablo 3 coming to the switch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diablo 3 coming to the switch?

You guys heard about that tweet from blizzard possibly hinting at d3 on switch?

This would be a big deal for me, I probably logged 400+ hours on d3 before my bnet account got hacked.

Diablo on the go, wherever I go is a pretty enticing concept, also there's supposedly local co-op between switches which sounds even more attractive.

I would buy diablo again just to play it portable.

If it does I might actually buy that system.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
      If it does I might actually buy that system.
      Even if the tweet was a misunderstanding I cant see it not happening.

Blizzard and nintendo are businesses foremost. It makes too much sense and it's too easy to make a port of an existing game for little to no resources and make an exponential turnover.

Dude if I had diablo 3 with me all the time I would never stop playing it lol and it would give me a hardon for diablo four or maybe the rumored diablo 2 remake.

Comment

Time to buy a switch

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
          Time to buy a switch

I guess its time to pool my money together!

Comment

What's great about diablo anyone? I just got a espxe rom port of final fantasy viii its mad playing ps1 on my phone got metal gear solid 1 too.

Comment

Originally posted by Pat bateman View Post
              What's great about diablo anyone? I just got a espxe rom port of final fantasy viii its mad playing ps1 on my phone got metal gear solid 1 too.
              What's great about diablo is it's an endless timesink, you can play thousands of hours and still improve your character. If you have a character with a thousand hours, you will be unbelievably powerful.

Combine that with a portable system and local co-op and you got a winner.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                What's great about diablo is it's an endless timesink, you can play thousands of hours and still improve your character. If you have a character with a thousand hours, you will be unbelievably powerful.

Combine that with a portable system and local co-op and you got a winner.
                That sounds good bro. Im not concerned with graphics so Will check it out.

Comment

Working...
                X