Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Al Haymons Disgrace to Boxing Duck Squad: Adonis, LSC, Danny Garcia and Quillin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fighters are given a choice, some take the easy route, others don't care they will do or fight who ever to get to that top.

Erislandy Lara is willing to fight WHO EVER while LSC and Quillin seems to want the easiest route possible to the top.

Managers are not matchmakers, their job is all about FINANCE and getting their clients the most money possible and helping them avoid signing/taking BAD DEALS! I put blame on the fighters more than I do a Manager or a Promoter!

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
      These guys are a ****ing disgrace let's be real about it. Giving people no incentive to support them.
      You forgot Floyd The Duckfather

Comment

LSC is in a league of his own when it comes to fighting bums. It is utterly disgraceful.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingjames6Flee View Post
          danny shouldnt be on the list. salka fight was horrible but cmon, hes never ducked a top fighter. herrera rematch should happen but what fighter doesn't have a controversial win on their resume? name a fighter and i can name a fight where he prob should have lost.
          deontay wilder, edwin valero............

Comment

Originally posted by RyanjLarose View Post
            deontay wilder, edwin valero............
            Golovkin also has no dodgy decisions.

Comment

How can you leave out the crown jewel of the ducking stable Floyd mayweather? The original duck master who created the blueprint, the ducking king!

Comment

Danny doesn't belong there. The duck for duck list is

1. Santa Duck
                2. Stevenson
                3. Quillin

Comment

Danny might be an exageration at this point. We shall see what the future brings.

Comment

Working...
                  X