Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Mayweather is Sad, He's Trying To Stay Relevant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    The reporter asked Canelo about Floyd coming out of retirement all Canelo did was answer the question...he had no intentions of talking about Floyd and lets not forget this was AFTER Floyd announces he is coming out of retirement on the eve of Canelo's PPV to try and take away the shine of Canelo/GGG 2. This is a habit from Floyd where he attacks someone for attention whenever somebody else signs a big fight, signs a big contract or during somebody else's PPV. Hell he even attacks his own fighters. Canelo made these exact same statements over a year ago and Floyd didn't respond what triggered Floyd isn't a fighter saying him fighting a UFC is a disgrace because I can list a hundred fighters, promoters, trainers, media members that all said the same about it. What triggered Floyd is Canelo signing that history breaking contract and it being all anybody was talking about. And what triggered Floyd to strategically announce he coming out retirement on Sept 15 is because the world was talking about Canelo and GGG.
    Dude seriously just stop. Floyd may have been wrong in other situations. He wasn't wrong here. Canelo popped off his mouth (don't act like the question wasn't planned and set up by GBP). Floyd ethered him.

Canelo/ODH got what they wanted-mention Floyd so you get more attention for your new deal. Stop acting like Canelo is a victim FFS!

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      In America its called tortious interference. Freedom of Speech doesn’t apply here.
      Lol, use common sense man...
      Are you not gonna buy a Mayweather fight cause some cokehead dressed in drag told you not too??

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
        The right thing to say is Floyd is retired right now I’m only worrying about my career and to talk about dazn deal, not throw shade when him and his promoter was trying fight same ufc guy Floyd fought
        The right thing to do is floyd not strategically choosing the exact same day of Canelo's PPV to announce he is coming out of retirement then reporter ain't asking him about Floyd coming out of retirement. That way Floyd doesn't have to get all salty that the world is talking about Canelo signing the richest contract in sports history. He threw shade on the Canelo/GGG 2 PPV and Canelo repeated the same shyt he's been saying about Floyd and him fighting joke UFC fighters only reason this time triggered a response is him being jealous and insecure about every news outlet in the world talking about Canelo and his deal. That's the real reason for the response.

Comment

Oscar knows that it wasn't Money May who started this fight; It was Canelo. Why couldn't Canelo just leave May's name out of his mouth? It sounds to me that both Alvarez and Oscar are still bitter over Floyd. They are absolutely obsessed with the man because he defeated them both. On what should have been one the happiest days of Canelo's life, he had to pick a fight with Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Dude seriously just stop. Floyd may have been wrong in other situations. He wasn't wrong here. Canelo popped off his mouth (don't act like the question wasn't planned and set up by GBP). Floyd ethered him.

Canelo/ODH got what they wanted-mention Floyd so you get more attention for your new deal. Stop acting like Canelo is a victim FFS!
            Why would Canelo tell a reporter ask me about Floyd while we are promoting my fight and my ground breaking deal? That's just plain stupid. If Canelo wanted to talk about Floyd he would of simply brought it up himself. The reporter asked him so he answered and this was AFTER Floyd decided to make the announcement timed to phuk with the Canelo PPV. That's the most logical reason why the reporter asked him the question in the first place. Then Floyd sensitive old azzz couldn't stand the news of CAnelo signing his deal and the world talking about it.
            Last edited by bigdunny1; 10-19-2018, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Why would Canelo tell a reporter ask me about Floyd while we are promoting my fight and my ground breaking deal? That's just plain stupid. If Canelo wanted to talk about Floyd he would of simply brought it up himself. The reporter asked him so he answered and this was AFTER Floyd decided to make the announcement timed to phuk with the Canelo PPV. That's the most logical reason why the reporter asked him the question in the first place. Then Floyd sensitive old azzz couldn't stand the news of CAnelo signing his deal and the world talking about it.
              Why would Canelo tell a reporter ask me about Floyd while we are promoting my fight and my ground breaking deal? You really can't figure out why? You think GBP doesn't have media relations that set this stuff up.

Come on dude!

If you want to blame Floyd, go ahead! Not really worth discussing.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Yet is was Canelo that mentioned Floyd unprovoked when he signed his deal. I notice you haven't posted how you feel about him doing that and what it says about Him.

Could you please. are you ok with Canelo mentioning Floyd?
                Someone asked him a question about Floyd and he answered it. Like I said Floyd is a jealous hoe.

Comment

Why would Canelo tell a reporter ask me about Floyd while we are promoting my fight and my ground breaking deal? That's just plain stupid. If Canelo wanted to talk about Floyd he would of simply brought it up himself. The reporter asked him so he answered and this was AFTER Floyd decided to make the announcement to phuk with the Canelo PPV. Then his sensitive old azzz couldn't stand the news of CAnelo signing his deal and the world talking about it.
                  Yeah but I doubt Mayweather would've said anything if Canelo didn't say something about him first. Could've easily said "I'm Not Thinking About Mayweather He Is Retired Last Time I Checked" but instead he did take a jab at him with the "Ruining Boxing" comment. So people CANNOT try to make Canelo the Victim and scream "Jealousy" here when regardless if he was asked about Mayweather or not, he did take a jab at him

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    Oscar knows that it wasn't Money May who started this fight; It was Canelo. Why couldn't Canelo just leave May's name out of his mouth? It sounds to me that both Alvarez and Oscar are still bitter over Floyd. They are absolutely obsessed with the man because he defeated them both. On what should have been one the happiest days of Canelo's life, he had to pick a fight with Mayweather.
                    End thread

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                      Someone asked him a question about Floyd and he answered it. Like I said Floyd is a jealous hoe.
                      I get it-if Floyd respond when attacked, he's a jealous hoe. But the dude that attacked him was just "answering a question." Got it.

Comment

Working...
                      X