Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Style-wise he is, mental-wise he is.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
      You sound like a m0ron! One punch changed the fight.

I guess Leon Spinks who was a nobody when he fought Muhammad Ali was also stronger/tougher than him when he beat him. It’s heavyweight boxing and one punch can change a fight but it doesn’t negate anything.

He’ll destroy Ruiz then retire the one eye ***** if the coward ever finds his balls to take the fight.

These kids raised by Mayweather’s fictitious unbeaten crap, man. Boxers lose - deal with it. All the greats got beaten at least once in their careers.

Dude shut up. Right off the bat, you don't know what the **** you're talking about if you don't know the reason ruiz won that fight.

Sounding like a loud idiot lol

Save your excuses for after the rematch. Joshua is going to need them.

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
        I've known how good ruiz is for a long time lol, and that's why I picked ruiz to win the first time.

Interesting. Did you post it here ?

I am not saying Ruiz is bad or mediocre. He is a good fighter but started to be vastly overrated after Joshua win because Joshua was vastly overrated before the fight, that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by Dariusz View Post
          Interesting. Did you post it here ?

I am not saying Ruiz is bad or mediocre. He is a good fighter but started to be vastly overrated after Joshua win because Joshua was vastly overrated before the fight, that's all.
          You’re a Pole - a country that has never produced a half-decent boxer. So shut up about being overrated. The “overrated” AJ is better than all the boxers your country has ever produced combined despite all the steroids you lot eat from infancy.

Comment

You’re a Pole - a country that has never produced a half-decent boxer. So shut up about being overrated. The “overrated” AJ is better than all the boxers your country has ever produced combined despite all the steroids you lot eat from infancy.
            My country produced lots of great amateur boxers, FYI. The gentleman on the picture is the creator of the so-called Polish school of boxing.
            Now you can thank me for being enlighted.

P.S. I really don't care what dumb people say about me, so don't answer it.

Comment

He’s the most fundamentally sound boxer in the HW division
              GTFO, That's Tyson Fury

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
                Dude shut up. Right off the bat, you don't know what the **** you're talking about if you don't know the reason ruiz won that fight.

Sounding like a loud idiot lol

Save your excuses for after the rematch. Joshua is going to need them.
                You’re an idiot. Boxers lose all the time. I’m sure if an idiot like you had access to a computer when Leon Spinks battered Muhammad Ali in his 8th professional fight - you’d say Muhammad Ali was a weak bum to get beat up by a complete novice.

AJ wasn’t himself going into the fight. Scored a knockdown then rushed in trying to make a statement and got caught in the temple. And that was that. For him to even hang in there for 4rds after his legs were gone shows how tough and mentally strong he’s. The average boxer would’ve folded in the 3rd.

No need overanalysing crap when everyone who has watched AJ prior to June 1st knows he just wasn’t himself.

When he destroys Ruiz in rematch - you idiots would find something else to moan about. Pathetic low lives. If it were that easy, go pick up the gloves and fight him. I’m sure you’re as dumb as the ***** clown who posted on the thread earlier that said the roided YouTube bum that got battered by KSI would knock AJ out. Those are the type of idiots that populate this forum. LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                  GTFO, That's Tyson Fury
                  LMAO. The same Fury that gave himself an uppercut whilst trying to punch a next boxer? LMAO.

Fury is a bum!

Comment

Originally posted by Dariusz View Post
                    My country produced lots of great amateur boxers, FYI. The gentleman on the picture is the creator of the so-called Polish school of boxing.
                    Now you can thank me for being enlighted.

P.S. I really don't care what dumb people say about me, so don't answer it.
                    LMAO. Yeah right, I guess that’s why they never win medals. If AJ were Polish, he’d be the greatest Polish boxer ever by a wide margin and you’d have a statue of him in Warsaw, lol. So much for an overrated boxer! The joke is on you.

Comment

LMAO. The same Fury that gave himself an uppercut whilst trying to punch a next boxer? LMAO.

Fury is a bum!
                      Yeah, it's true, he won that fight though.

Where as your man's deficit saw him lose a fight he was massively favored to win.

I didn't say Tyson's great, I said Tyson's the most fundamentally sound of the era.

There are loads Josh is good at, no reason to lie about it.

He's the most well rounded, go with that one. Fundamentally sound though? Just shouting you dunno fundamentals when you do that.

Dude has a posture issue. More fundamental than even the ****in' punches ya dumb loud prick.

Comment

Working...
                      X