No announcement yet.

Looks like Haney need shoulder surgery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like Haney need shoulder surgery

What kind of shoulder surgery takes only 4-6 weeks to recover from?

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
      Probably just to clean up some stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
        Elite shoulder surgery? Lol? Sounds unrealistic though. I had laparoscopic shoulder repair and it took at least 6 weeks just to heal. Then the painful rehab and it was numb under my armpit for a while, and weak without full range of motion for another month or two at least probably.

Comment

Originally posted by dot.c.eh View Post
          Elite shoulder surgery? Lol? Sounds unrealistic though. I had laparoscopic shoulder repair and it took at least 6 weeks just to heal. Then the painful rehab and it was numb under my armpit for a while, and weak without full range of motion for another month or two at least probably.
          Yeah obviously you're too broke for that "Elite should surgery" bro

Comment

- -Awful young for him to need horse surgery.

Weak bones?

Comment

Probably a separation of the shoulder. He should be fine and its better to repair it before it gets worse. He is a great talent, hope he recovers well.

Comment

Damn I was opening this thread thinking this was bad news for the Javier fight, but Devin keeping it moving. Respect.

Comment

If it sidelines him for 4-6 weeks then it’s not a big surgery at all. I’ve seen shoulder surgeries in other sports where it’s season-ending. Thurman’s shoulder injury was more in line with the usual athlete shoulder injury, where he was basically sidelined for well over a year.

4-6 week sideline is nothing. Very, very minor. Either that or they’re downplaying it.

Comment

Originally posted by dot.c.eh View Post
                    Lol...Haney is probably gonna get on that elite HGH to heal faster. Some next level sh#t.

Comment

Working...
                    X