Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How hard does Deontay Wilder hit compared to Foreman, Tua, Shavers etc?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    I made a mistake but it was a good mistake, so that previous comment was wrong, but I will bust this weak myth properly now ive seen it clearly, basically thats just a twitch from lack of balance, its not being lifted up because it happened after the punch too long after.

(your body quickly tries to right you/keep you up like that, when you lose balance)

Try just messing around pretend falling in a similar way you will find your legs automatically take over like that to try and right you, its just a stumble
    Last edited by AlexKid; 11-21-2019, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Its a really dense myth xD so not much credit is due here to me, but it would be very hard to lift someone with a punch lmao, a punch by its nature makes force go through you, there's not much push on a good punch and then you need some structure to apply it against, smashing his head up takes away alot of that structure that u need to lift
      Last edited by AlexKid; 11-21-2019, 05:30 PM.

Comment

He smashed his head up, and his body over to the side both, then he stumbled with a little hop, that was too late after the punch for it to be the punch

His "body" knew he was going to fall and thats why it kicked in trying to right him in a reflexive way
        Last edited by AlexKid; 11-21-2019, 05:33 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=mlac;20201716]lets wait until he has actually fought / knocked out credible opponents first before comparing him to HOF'ers and ATG's please.

anyone can KO a load of bums, fat blobs and binman. Its a bit different when your talking about Foreman literally punching Joe Frazier OFF THE GROUND. to getting highlight reel KO's over bums like artur spilka and that fat mess of a man that turned up in the ring in Stirverne 2.

theres no doubt Wilder carries serious power, but he has to prove it agaisnt the best for me before you start saying hes the hardest hitting HW off all time ffs.

Would Foreman, Tua & Shavers go 9 rounds with Eric Molina and Spilka? im gonna say no..[/
          QUOTE]

That has nothing to do with his power and more about his other skills he lacks. But when he did land dude didnt move for like 5mins!

Its about who hits the hardest specifically

Comment

Basically you should know that I am special

Comment

[QUOTE=KillaMane26;20201806]
              Originally posted by mlac View Post
              lets wait until he has actually fought / knocked out credible opponents first before comparing him to HOF'ers and ATG's please.

anyone can KO a load of bums, fat blobs and binman. Its a bit different when your talking about Foreman literally punching Joe Frazier OFF THE GROUND. to getting highlight reel KO's over bums like artur spilka and that fat mess of a man that turned up in the ring in Stirverne 2.

theres no doubt Wilder carries serious power, but he has to prove it agaisnt the best for me before you start saying hes the hardest hitting HW off all time ffs.

Would Foreman, Tua & Shavers go 9 rounds with Eric Molina and Spilka? im gonna say no..[/
              QUOTE]

That has nothing to do with his power and more about his other skills he lacks. But when he did land dude didnt move for like 5mins!

Its about who hits the hardest specifically
              I would not necessarily even pick Shavers to beat the Szpilka that Wilder faced..Molina would be no slam dunk either.

Comment

Its funny how we are trying to be better than others , like literally I am superior because of this bla bla bla , and someone else is like bla bla bla no, and they try to out special the other person

Most of us are fighting for that ego esteem that makes us feel good.

Its fun to see that dynamic going on in real time with this in mind and kinda funny, and spooky when you see the sneaky way its done sometimes.

Everyone's trying to one up you/everyone else, but we do it in a soft way that doesn't pi55 too many people off too fast or doesn't directly hurt others
                Last edited by AlexKid; 11-21-2019, 05:54 PM.

Comment

You have to rub their balls a bit before you fcuk them, (socially acceptable) otherwise everyone will hate u too fast if you go straight in without the ball play 1st (being arrogant)

We need the safety of the herd but we also need to rise to the top of the herd.

......bit,ch fight!!!

Our behavior is fcuking mental when you take an outside perspective
                  Last edited by AlexKid; 11-21-2019, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Let's face a straight fact -- Wilder never knocked out anyone with a great chin, I said it before over and over. He stopped Ortiz who has a good chin, but not a great one like Parker or Kownacki. Hell, even Arreola has a better chin than all others whom Wilder stopped, i.e. various Molinas, Szpilkas and Breazeales.
                    Granted, he hits hard but I sincerely doubt ATGreats such as Holmes could say something as big as about Shavers or Foreman.

Comment

u guys better watch each other, someone might be creeping up placing you lower without you realizing

Comment

Working...
                      X