No announcement yet.

Bob wants the Davis fight for Loma not Haney next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob wants the Davis fight for Loma not Haney next

He went on thaboxingvoice and said if Loma wins against the winner of Lopez/Commey they will see if Davis is ready. He wants that fight next for him. Says Haney doesn't have the experience for Loma. He says let Haney fight a Campbell or Pedraza first to see how he handels them. Imo i get what Bob is saying it was the same with Lopez he didnt want to make that fight before Lopez fought somebody because we dont know if Lopez is real or not and now Lopez is fighting Commey for a chance at Loma. Imo Bob just wants the bigger fight financially.

Imo that's the fight to make. Its been building up for a while and that would be ppv.

whichever one loma fights, it proves he is ducking the other one

Comment

Originally posted by Crushinator View Post
      whichever one loma fights, it proves he is ducking the other one
      Lol there's the good ole NSB logic being put to use.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
        He went on thaboxingvoice and said if Loma wins against the winner of Lopez/Commey they will see if Davis is ready. He wants that fight next for him. Says Haney doesn't have the experience for Loma. He says let Haney fight a Campbell or Pedraza first to see how he handels them. Imo i get what Bob is saying it was the same with Lopez he didnt want to make that fight before Lopez fought somebody because we dont know if Lopez is real or not and now Lopez is fighting Commey for a chance at Loma. Imo Bob just wants the bigger fight financially.

Imo that's the fight to make. Its been building up for a while and that would be ppv.

It's called mandatory. You don't get to say a fighter is too inexperienced. If he is the mandatory, he is due his shot. Fight or vacate. All this other talk is irrelevant.

Errol Spence only got a title shot aginst brook because he was mandatory.

Jermaine Taylor got a title shot against hopkins because he was mandatory.

Shakur Stevenson just got a shot because he was mandatory.

Tyson fury got a shot at wlad because he was mandatory.

Without the mandatory so many guys would have never became champ.

Boxing has become so watered down with all this picking and choosing.

Comment

Tank v haney
          Tank v loma
          Loma v Haney

Any of them is good with me. But good luck with trying to get tank to fight either of them we all know ellerbe isn't up for it he keeps telling us as much

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
            Tank v haney
            Tank v loma
            Loma v Haney

Any of them is good with me. But good luck with trying to get tank to fight either of them we all know ellerbe isn't up for it he keeps telling us as much

Facts!!!!!

Comment

Loma with Tank is a great fight

Comment

Like to see Teofimo vs Loma myself.

Comment

Haney's moving up to 140 soon anyway

Comment

Either fight is good with me but I agree with Arum, Loma vs Tank is THE fight to make.

Tank vs LSC early 2020
                    Loma vs Commey/Lopez winner early 2020

Then if Tank and Loma win, make it happen next.

Comment

Working...
                    X