Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team Wilde reject meeting for next week, stated their offer was only for 24 hours

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Wilde reject meeting for next week, stated their offer was only for 24 hours

On sky sports now

What a fckn duck this wilder garbage is lmao

It was literialy a bluff offer Lol

They won’t negotiate the Joshua fight now

Team wilder are some of the worst duckers i have ever seen. Sad his fanboys buy into everything he says

Comment

They're only going by what the fairy godmother told him. After 24 hours the $50m 'in tha bag' turned back into a pumpkin and Wilder's pretty dress and glass slippers have also disappeared and he once again looks as if he was dressed by a five year old child

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
        Team Wilde reject meeting for next week, stated their offer was only for 24 hours

On sky sports now

What a fckn duck this wilder garbage is lmao

It was literialy a bluff offer Lol

They won’t negotiate the Joshua fight now
        ... now remember: it wasn't "Team Wilde" who sent an offer... it was Wilde himself who sent Hearn an email message... therefore things were "clear" from the very start...

Comment

Getting real tired of this. Team Wilder don't want it, so let's move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post
            Getting real tired of this. Team Wilder don't want it, so let's move on.
            ****s getting too real for them.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
              ****s getting too real for them.
              I mean if there was ever a case of a fighter using another fighter's name to promote themselves, this is it.

Comment

Damn
                Windmill doest really want big payday i guess

Comment

I get the feeling this is all linked to Hearn's big announcement. $50mil offer werent real as Wilder team know some other deal is happening that wouldnt allow Joshua to take it. Next week we'll see whats really going on I suspect.

Comment

I have asked, on here, for some level headed Americans to not just reflexively support Wilder's side, but to actually acknowledge that Wilder and his entourage (he has too many hangers on / management types) are the ones fu&*%ing this up.

While I have not had overwhelming response to that, it is interesting to see quite a few who are becoming more frustrated with the amateurish way Wilder and his 'managers' have handled things.

There's still a good chance it will get made (I think Hearn has enlisted the help of a more astute American suit to help mediate - he's doing everything he can), but if it doesn't it's the fans that lose out.

Wilder is only slight underdog here, he has a decent chance to win this, should get a move on though, too much bs.

Comment

Working...
                    X