Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-07-2019, 05:54 AM #101
Boxing

Quoted: 24608 Post(s)
Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 357,166.17
Total Points: 411,001.96
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 Great point, man - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe shmo View Post
I just read an interview with arum where he talks about the same thing. He basically said that's y Joshua lost when he fought in the US, because we're more stringent than the UK so he couldn't get by with any extra help here. He also said that's y hearn wants the fight in Saudi Arabia because there's zero regulation there.
How is having no random testing more stringent? US only has voluntary VADA and Whyte passed that.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Robbie Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 06:11 AM #102
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 6819 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 287,912.69
Total Points: 345,925.80
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
How is having no random testing more stringent? US only has voluntary VADA and Whyte passed that.
😂 These guys have zero brains. So he is using Arum as his gospel. The same Arum that has a rival HW in Fury.

Letís look at the facts here, Fury (That Arum promotes) was caught by UKAD (USADA equivalent).

UKAD actually test all athletes in the UK and would administer a 2-4 years ban if they find you guilty.

USADA (UKAD equivalent) does NOT test American based boxers, so on top of UKAD, UK boxers also enrol in VADA and another drug agency.

So no Arum is just being Arum and anyone listening to him has to be a joker.
Ray* is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 06:51 AM #103
SQUAD UP!

Quoted: 8476 Post(s)
1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,722.27
Total Points: 103,389.36
Gif G - BoxingFan85 Stay keepin' it 1hunnit mah nigga. - .:: JSFD26 ::. Spence is that truth - Santa_ P4P Gifmaker - -KULT- SHOWTIME!!! - -KULT- 
... :) - MDPopescu You silly boy go mother give this she like very much whole family prostitute - !!!111 For supporting lower weight fights. Cheers!!!!!! - SLICK TURD Look it's Deontay Wilders c0ck. - "red You are a little pu55y who needs to stop sucking Deontay's c0ck. Grow up you wimp LMAO!!! - "red 
Stop trolling TROLL!!!!!! - "red Pretend it's your dream boyfriend Deontay Wilder. You closet homosexual. You're in love with Deontay lmao. - "red Get off Deontay's dick and ride this one - %100 Deontay Wilder dick rider - %100 Windmill Wilder's biggest fan - %100 
love from DW - %100 More dick for you - %100 UNIFICATION 2018 - One Champion, One Face, One Name. - Deontay Wilder Come out and face me like a man instead of lurking like a little bitch. - denium Cheers, 42-0 AND STILL - Champ Wilder 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Outworn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindgames View Post
They're all doing it my man, probably way back further than "Evan Fields" and co. Even the boys on the local circuits are doping where i am, so certainly at wolrd level with all the money to be made.
Not the 'Bronze-Bomber' Deontay Wilder!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
Of course he would. He wouldn't have even had a positive test. Because they don't have anything like UKAD in US boxing, only VADA and Whyte passed that.

UKAD 365 testing is a joke, they compromise with the guilty ( Tyson and Hughie Fury), and let this repeated offender ( Dillian Whyte) walk. Give me the American athletic commission any day of the week, the BBBofC will let a steroid cheat with bricks kill you in the ring and it wont be known until you are in your grave.
1hourRun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 07:40 AM #104
Contender

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
Doritos is a splendid one to beholdDoritos is a splendid one to beholdDoritos is a splendid one to beholdDoritos is a splendid one to beholdDoritos is a splendid one to beholdDoritos is a splendid one to beholdDoritos is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,403.76
Total Points: 10,392.42

Quote:
Originally Posted by jondacon View Post
UK fans ecstatic cuz now they have another person to threaten Wilder with defeat.. lol.

First AJ, Then Whyte, then Fury, then Usyk, them back to Whyte, Feb will be Fury again then 2021 will be Whyte. Lmao.. and doesnt include if AJ wins the rematch. Lmao
They don't need anyone to threaten to beat Wilder with, Fury already beat him after a 3 year layoff where he abused cocaine, alcohol and weighed over 400lbs.

But apparently scoring two knockdowns and losing every single round in a 12 round fight means you get a draw.
Doritos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 08:03 AM #105
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1615 Post(s)
Straightener has a reputation beyond reputeStraightener has a reputation beyond reputeStraightener has a reputation beyond reputeStraightener has a reputation beyond reputeStraightener has a reputation beyond reputeStraightener has a reputation beyond reputeStraightener has a reputation beyond reputeStraightener has a reputation beyond reputeStraightener has a reputation beyond reputeStraightener has a reputation beyond reputeStraightener has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,520.37
Total Points: 35,302.18
Good times. - 1hourRun 

Good to hear

Whyte is back in the game..... LETS GO!
Straightener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 08:54 AM #106
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 24998 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 123,097.60
Total Points: 755,419.88
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr Your reparations - Robbie Barrett 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kafkod View Post
The gloves Whyte was supposed to use were mistakenly given to one of the undercard fighters. The pair he ended up wearing instead were inspected and cleared by the WBC officials overseeing the fight.

Rivas's team complained that they should have been allowed to inspect the substitute gloves too. I don't really understand what difference that would have made. If the WBC said the gloves were ok, then the gloves were ok.
No they weren't. That fighter they claimed his gloves where mistakenly given to wasn't wearing those gloves. You can go watch his fight. You don't have to be stupid. It's on camera showing he wasn't using Whyte's gloves
Motorcity Cobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 09:47 AM #107
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2686 Post(s)
paulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 657,728.01
Total Points: 731,814.36
Beterbiev - wladavit Cant give you red k, wear this red lipstick on ur bday - led Happy birfday - DonMega I have no green to spread but here's some cake happy birthday - -jose- Happy Birthday man - Rip Chudd 
HBD - -Kev- No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run 
No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run Thanks! - Enayze Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Good stuff. - Santa_ Have one on the house homie! - Mighty_Windir No Message - -jose- It's Always Sunny! - BlakBread904 Cause why not? Drink my man - Mighty_Windir 

I say, lads! itís a Christmas miracle, it is!
paulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 10:22 AM #108
Neither savage nor wise.

Quoted: 5467 Post(s)
Pigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,527.97
Total Points: 50,673.83
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Whyte can join Ortiz as a two-time drug popper to get slept by Wilder.
Pigeons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 11:11 AM #109
North America Runs Boxing

Quoted: 14934 Post(s)
ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 329,963.83
Total Points: 401,035.32
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas Thanks for the green man,I should have won poster of the year,but the site is in denial.bitches huh ? - Scott-Weiland All in .&w - BERNIE'S CORNER Phone spazzed on gift giving. Can't green ya but have this beer on me. All in good fun ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Easily one of the best posters on the forum - JK1700 
Good thread and comments - maracho A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 

I would like for Shyte or UKAD to explain which product or substance he ingested that caused this accidental contamination with Dianabol.
ShoulderRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 11:17 AM #110
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 886 Post(s)
Toffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud of
Bank: 1,468.21
Total Points: 42,741.30
I must defend Eddie LMAO - "red This is Eddie Hearns cock. You love it you slag. - "red 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
I would like for Shyte or UKAD to explain which product or substance he ingested that caused this accidental contamination with Dianabol.
You need to read the release again.

They can't link it to anything he did. They're adamant he didn't do anything wrong and the tiny levels would have had no impact.

All of which is consistent with passing multiple tests by multiple agencies on multiple days around that time.

It's all fairly clear. He didn't get away with anything. He didn't do anything. He didn't gain any advantage.

It's scientific expert opinion. Not Whyte, or Hearn, or even the BBoC opinion.
Toffee is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends