No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Wilder's Power, Canelo-Kovalev, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
    This is the dumbest post I ever read. Jrock clearly still has unfinished business at 154, and 154 ia stacked so no need to move up until he cleans it out.

GGG's case is completely different. GGG talked about nobody wants to fight him at 160 when the division was barren, soon as it became stacked, he became a business man. Jrock ain't a business man, he gave Hurd his rematch and Hurd pulled out, he challenged Jermall and fell shot, but came back for Hurd and now is set for the Charlo vs Harrison winner to unify all the titles.

There's no comparison to ***** G who was making mandatory excuses when Ward and Lara came calling but then dropped belts when the mandatories were top competition after the division became stacked.
    When did that happen?

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
      When did that happen?
      First Devry meet and chose Vanes. Styles make fights. Look what happened 2 years later.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
        First Devry meet and chose Vanes. Styles make fights. Look what happened 2 years later.
        I was under the impression he got stripped. Much different than actually relinquishing your belt. And Derev got 5 million to face Golovkin. Do you honestly think he'd have taken that fight for what Vanes did? We saw how stern they were about getting their amount for Canelo, there's no way in hell Derev was going to accept 225k. And yes 2 years later, against a guy who is clearly aging. Styles make fights but age is obviously catching up to him. If they were they same age, Golovkin would have beat him more convincingly.

Comment

Another good read, another dozen replies from over-sensitive Canelo fans

Comment

You get owned too easily bruh. I run these streets like the po-po creeping up on the LDBC! Get Widdit!
            damn, you just expose yourself more and more to be a cornball every time you post. Based on the post above, you're either 13 yrs old, or you're one of those Mexicans who tries to act black but gets smacked up for being a wannabe. Must suck to take losses like that in real life and then when you come on here for your getaway, you take additional losses every time you post your delusional groupie nonsense. You can't win.

Comment

Ray Leonard and Tommy Hearns both held titles at super welterweight and light heavyweight.

Canelo doesn’t hold a title at 168, he has the wba regular title. That’s like claiming the WBC Silver or WBO international titles as real belts.

A remotely comparable resume? Sugar Ray Robinson? LMFAO.

Originally posted by kushking View Post
              Name 1 single fighter who is the 1st fighter since Dick tiger in 66' to win a belt at mw & lhw. And even Tiger lost his mw belt before moving up what was then 1 division. Name me a fighter who has moved up 21 lbs & basically unified mw after having already cleaned out most of jmw by beating the #1,2 ranked fighters twice? Only canelo. Name me a single fighter to hold belts in jmw,mw,smw,lhw? Only canelo. Name me a fighter who has even remotely comparable resume? "but..bu..but lomachenko started his career aged 26 & weight bullied smaller fighters & dragged up cherries before scraping wins vs C levels doe. Bu...but Crawford faced the best 2 guys in the then weakest division & moved up without defending even once,to fight a string of bums at ww doe."

You & your arguments of hating on nelo,& trying to big up other fighters are pathetically weak as can be & contradict the same exact arguments you try (shîttily) to make.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                damn, you just expose yourself more and more to be a cornball every time you post. Based on the post above, you're either 13 yrs old, or you're one of those Mexicans who tries to act black but gets smacked up for being a wannabe. Must suck to take losses like that in real life and then when you come on here for your getaway, you take additional losses every time you post your delusional groupie nonsense. You can't win.
                Lol. I’m not the only one calling out Breadman and his bullshet. You’ve been owned too many times. When you dumbass is shown timestamps your tail is tucked in even further. Cakewalk with you bruh!

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
                  I was under the impression he got stripped. Much different than actually relinquishing your belt. And Derev got 5 million to face Golovkin. Do you honestly think he'd have taken that fight for what Vanes did? We saw how stern they were about getting their amount for Canelo, there's no way in hell Derev was going to accept 225k. And yes 2 years later, against a guy who is clearly aging. Styles make fights but age is obviously catching up to him. If they were they same age, Golovkin would have beat him more convincingly.
                  You do remember that industry had discussed that if GGG did not make his defense against Devry he would get stripped. Team GGG took the Vanes fight regardless. With those circumstances what’s the difference between relinquishing and being stripped. Use circumstances or ultimatums, whatever you want to call it.

Also know that if GGG had lost to Devry it would’ve ruined the Canelo rematch and a no show. If GGG won, the rematch would still be in play. They chose Vanes. Who was easier, Vanes or Devry? Simple question

Comment

Lol. I’m not the only one calling out Breadman and his bullshet. You’ve been owned too many times. When you dumbass is shown timestamps your tail is tucked in even further. Cakewalk with you bruh!
                    the only people who have an issue with bread are other Canelo ball lickers who want the praise for Canelo with none of the cristisizm that he seserves. In short, a small group of sensitive ret@rds who are only 2nd in stupidity to Pacquiao fans. Congrats, you're officially a part of one of the two dumbest/hypocritical fan bases in sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                      Lol, good point. But you know those two views are not mutually exclusive. In a previous mailbag Bread did call out Charlo and Andrade on that.
                      I know and that wasn’t aimed towards Bread. That was aimed at the lil puppies around the table begging for scraps instead of stepping up.

These guys can CLEARLY force Canelo’s hand if they start beating each other. I give Andrade credit because he tried hard to knock Saunders out of the running but Saunders had other plans.

Murata vs. GGG
                      Andrade vs. Charlo

Then winners fight with Canelo as the prize. And Il be the 1st to call Canelo a ducker.

Same at SMW

Plant, Saunders, Smith, Benavidez round robin.

CLEARLY could force Canelo to fight. Fans and media would turn if he didn’t...

Comment

Working...
                      X