Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where does Irish Anthony Joshua rank in terms of most talented prospects ever?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by petero View Post
    No he's 3/4 African 1/4 Irish. with a British citizenship. He is not "English"
    Do your homework dood.
    His mother is Nigerian.

His father is 50% Nigerian and 50% Irish with English citizenship.

Joshua is, as you say 75% Nigerian, 25% Irish.

But, he was born in Watford and lived in the UK since he was 10. Not only does he have citizenship, but he has naturalisation.

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
      Ivan Dychko was the big Kazak fighter, Joshua met him in the semi's. I also think Joshua lost to Roberto Cammarelle in the final. I believe the gold medal was very much a home decision unfortunately.
      Roberto Cammarelle that was it. Damn it was a home town decision of note, one of the worst. The fact that as many as 3 fights were robberies was nuts. 2 certainly were robberies. But **** it man, he's gonna be a far better pro than he was an amateur. I'd love to see Erislandy Savon in the pro ranks.

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
        "Won" A gold medal lol. It's an accepted fact that Joshua was handed that gold in as bad a manner as that Korean guy vs Roy Jones. Joshua lost at least 2 of his fights on route to that (fools) gold medal. Erislandy Savon was robbed horribly.

And you failed to mention that Joshua was about 210 pounds at the Olympics, where there was testing present. Now he is 245 pounds of cut muscle, what does that tell you?

100% roider man.
        Excellent post Green k sent
        You make alot of good points

Comment

Could you imagine Joshua vs Fury fighting infront of 9000 at Wembley? I'm erect just thinking about it.

Comment

Working...
          X