Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Pac trying to duck Rios by asking for these fake additional PED tests?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
    freddie roach was james toney coach when he got popped then best fighter doesn't want to take ped tests coincedence i think not.
    mayweather sr. was/is training bey while he is testing positive for the second highest t:e ratio in nevada history

roger mayweather was training j'leon love when he tested positive for drugs too

and both of them train floyd, simultaneously
    coincidence? i think not

Comment

Is Rios going to sue do you think?

How many millions per pound do you think Pacquiao will charge since Rios had trouble making weight in the past?
      Last edited by Madjab; 07-23-2013, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
        Manny's not the commission . Also, Rios never failed a test so he has no grounds.

He was clearly trying to duck the fight

Hehe let me put it this way. If you were about to fight Rios right now knowing full well that he is working with Angel Heredia, just like JMM was, you would ask for testing.

If you are not 100% sure who heredia is, google him.

Comment

Originally posted by Madjab View Post
          Is Rios going to sue do you think?

How many millions per pound do you think Pacquiao will charge since Rios had trouble making weight in the past?
          That's a pretty good question. If Rios does decide to sue for defamation of character, like someone we know, at least we know Rios will be a few million richer in the end.

Regarding the weight, Pac must charge at least 10 mil per pound
          Last edited by BoxingGenius27; 07-23-2013, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
            mayweather sr. was/is training bey while he is testing positive for the second highest t:e ratio in nevada history

roger mayweather was training j'leon love when he tested positive for drugs too

and both of them train floyd, simultaneously
            coincidence? i think not
            name a time floyd declined drug testing.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
              Hehe let me put it this way. If you were about to fight Rios right now knowing full well that he is working with Angel Heredia, just like JMM was, you would ask for testing.

If you are not 100% sure who heredia is, google him.
              I know who Heredia is. He's the "special shake" guy, right? Oooops, that's Ariza.

Marquez worked with Heredia and didn't pop positive for anything after taking all required tests. Angel Heredia is clearly a changed man.

Shame on Manny for trying to duck this fight; Damn shame.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                That's a pretty good question. If Rios does decide to sue for defamation of character, like someone we know, at least we know Rios will be a few million richer in the end.

Your entire argument is off there. The lawsuit had nothing to do with Floyd asking for testing. It had everything to do with Floyd and members of GBP accusing Pac of cheating blatantly to the media etc.

Manny is asking for testing because Heredia is fully known to be affiliated with PED's. It is a well known FACT!. He has not however, publicly stated that he believes Rios is cheating in any way shape or form. He also did not accuse JMM of cheating, but many around boxing circles did question their partnership and why JMM suddenly looked like the Hulk.

Comment

Your entire argument is off there. The lawsuit had nothing to do with Floyd asking for testing. It had everything to do with Floyd and members of GBP accusing Pac of cheating blatantly to the media etc.

Manny is asking for testing because Heredia is fully known to be affiliated with PED's. It is a well known FACT!. He has not however, publicly stated that he believes Rios is cheating in any way shape or form. He also did not accuse JMM of cheating, but many around boxing circles did question their partnership and why JMM suddenly looked like the Hulk.
                  They filed for defamation at the end of 2009. When did Floyd or GBP say anything about Manny cheating? There isn't anything on it besides SR who wasn't part of camp at that time

Comment

Heredia is a changed man. It's like doing time in prison and getting out and being a changed man.

Obviously he changed or else all of his fighters would've been popping positive for PED's, right?

Why didn't Marquez pop positive? I mean let's face it, the Marquez fight is the reason Manny is contradicting himself by asking for testing, correct?

But until you show me where Marquez or Rios has EVER tested positive for anything since working with Heredia, then I'm forced to believe this is another smoke screen for Manny to duck this fight; especially since FACTS have proved that Marquez and all Heredia's fighters have been clean since Heredia's been punished.

Heredia is a changed man and shame on Manny for asking for these "fake" PED tests.

Comment

Originally posted by Madjab View Post
                      They filed for defamation at the end of 2009. When did Floyd or GBP say anything about Manny cheating? There isn't anything on it besides SR who wasn't part of camp at that time
                      Floyd's father and his A-Side Meth, The president of Golden Boy stated it, and Floyd did once himself. If they didn't say it, they certainly would not have apologized for doing so.

Some try to skew history and facts. Some may not remember the chain of events correctly. I don't get caught up on the whole hating one side or the other BS. I remember facts. Am I going to go digging up links for you? NO. That is your job. I am just steering you in the correct direction.

Comment

Working...
                      X