No announcement yet.

Witnessed a robbery today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Witnessed a robbery today

You ever been in a situation like that before? I tell you you don't know how you will react untill it happens to you.
    It was at a fastfood joint, I'm at the other side of the cash register so I didn't see it, but all of a sudden I could hear a guy screaming "now! now!". I didn't care but my friend was looking and all of a sudden he got scared ****less and ran away, so I peeked and saw a bloody hand and the manager looking panicked and handing over the money. I didn't see it well but I thought he had a gun, so I took off.
    Now I know that the robber was bloody all over his face and arms and was wielding a large axe, i **** you not. I feel really guilty for running now, considering the manager was left behind by himself with that psycho. What could I have done in that situation? What would you do?

you did the right thing - unless you didn't call the cops....and bust your friend wide open!!

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
      you did the right thing - unless you didn't call the cops....and bust your friend wide open!!
      It all happened very fast. I went back right away and the manager was already talking to the cops on his phone. I still feel bad for running though.

Comment

You did the Right thing

And I've witness one, the time some fcukers pulled a gun and demanded my iPhone

Comment

Shit happens.

Comment

That happened to me once in HS.

I was with my boys and we ditched school. We were walking down the street and my boy Rahim wanted to stop and get some cigarettes.

I went into this bar to get some smokes when I recognized my boy Blizzard. He was just stamding there watching everyone else. He said he just got outta jail and he was tryna stay out of trouble.

Next thing I know, dude pulls out a shotgun and tells everyone to put they're hands up and strip. He looked at me and asked "you want a piece of this, Q"?

I just said "no" and walked out.

I told my boys outside that blizzard was in their robbin the place. My boy, Bishop wanted to go in and help rob the place but we talked him out of it.

Later that day we were watching the news and found out Blizzard was killed in a shoot out with the cops immediately after the robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

I was with my boys and we ditched school. We were walking down the street and my boy Rahim wanted to stop and get some cigarettes.

I went into this bar to get some smokes when I recognized my boy Blizzard. He was just stamding there watching everyone else. He said he just got outta jail and he was tryna stay out of trouble.

Next thing I know, dude pulls out a shotgun and tells everyone to put they're hands up and strip. He looked at me and asked "you want a piece of this, Q"?

I told my boys outside that blizzard was in their robbin the place. My boy, Bishop wanted to go in and help rob the place but we talked him out of it.

Later that day we were watching the news and found out Blizzard was killed in a shoot out with the cops immediately after the robbery.
              You aint got the JUICE bro

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

Life a little bro

Comment

I've been robbed before also, first paycheck from BK back in the day I went to cash it and some dude that was there followed me and didn't pull out the gun but lifted up his shirt enough so I could see the gun tucked in his pants (like ice cube in boys in the hood, "any body got a problem") and demanded my hard earning burger flipping money...I froze and gave him the money and the potato chips I had bought also...
                  its simple...
                  Your life comes first...the rest can be replaced...

Comment

I've seen muggings in my neighborhood but against outsiders. If it's nobody you know, mind your own business. Best you could do is just call the cops. If you're not made of steel, or shoot webs from your wrist, leave it alone. Leave the hero crap to cops and fighterfighters. If you know the person than help as well as you can. Only way you should try to intervene and risk your life if you don't know the person, it's if they're a child or a lady.

Comment

Working...
                    X