No announcement yet.

**New York Knicks bandwagon thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disregard my last post.

D'Antoni does honorable thing and fires himself !!!

Comment

• will not jump of the wagon.

go knicks!!!

Comment

• Adrian Wojnarowski was just on the Jim Rome show. Said D'Antoni did not lose the locker room. It's basically the locker room vs Melo, right now, according to Woj.
        Melo is a cancer. Dude just chucks in ISO all day and got the coach fired. Dude will never lead a team to a ring because he isnt a team player. He just wants to chuck 30 times a game win or lose.

Look at knicks record without him and with him.

Comment

• lol were Stat and Melo losing on purpose to get Pringles fired?

or is Portland just a D league team

Comment

• Good riddance to everyone chucking it up there regardless of your skill set !!!

I'll never forget Jeffries chucking up 3s as well as Harrelson !!! What was that ??? How where they suppose to grab a rebound ?

Good luck Mike can't say I'll miss you.

Good luck Mike W. Looks like your off to a good start !!!

Know your role and play with in it !!!

Defense ! Defense !! Defense !!! :wank:
            Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 03-14-2012, 08:21 PM.

Comment

• D'antoni had to go but the knocks still have issues regardless of who is coaching them for the time being. They do not play defense, they are one of the most talented teams in the east and can't seem to maximize their talents

Comment

• Alright J R wheres it been ? Alright that was then this is now !!!
                Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 03-14-2012, 09:20 PM.

Comment

• Knicks need watch Bulls' tapes...that's how you play D!

Comment

• Even Steve Novak loves playing for Mike Woodson !!!

Comment

• I will always ride with the Knicks like I did when we were **** for a decade.

We need a coach that holds our players accountable simple as that.

Look at someone like Thibbs. If you don't play defense HE WILL BENCH YOU. He doesn't care who you are. He holds his players accountable at all times. That is what we need someone who can command respect and hold each player accountable.

Comment

Working...
                      X