Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOW, that's the first time I saw JMM actually gave up the championship rounds to PAC!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW, that's the first time I saw JMM actually gave up the championship rounds to PAC!

PAC turned up the heat around the 9th round. Either Marquez, with the added weight gassed or he literrally know now PAC despite their same size is a much much stronger fighter than him. If this was a 15 rounder like in the old days Marquez is ****ed! Thoughts...

Marquez actually won rounds 11 and 12, despite what Lederman and the rest of the HBO crew say. He controlled the pace of the fight, landed some shots, and didn't allow Manny to get off.

Comment

Marquez admitted he almost went down bad in one round forgot which one. It came out on LA times newspaper. But he said he almost got knocked down in one exchange and that is why he ran most of the fight and play it safe.

Comment

I gave Marquez the 10th and 11th.

Initially I thought the 12th was a Pac round but when I rewatched it, it definitely could have gone to Marquez too.

Comment

What fight were you watching? Marquez won the 11th and 12th round.

Pac didnt do **** the championship rounds regardless of what the *******s wanna believe. He was tentative to attack because he had been getting countered to death all damn night and even Max Kellerman said that Pac didnt exactly go for broke either!

SMH!
          Last edited by PunchesNbuncheS; 11-16-2011, 12:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
            Marquez admitted he almost went down bad in one round forgot which one. It came out on LA times newspaper. But he said he almost got knocked down in one exchange and that is why he ran most of the fight and play it safe.
            doesnt surprise me 1 bit; seemed like he was afraid of pacs power for most of the fight

what happened to his promise of going for the ko?

instead he sat back and got outlanded in the majority of the rounds and lost by a respectable 4 points on my card [6 points if you actually notice he landed just 2 shots in round 2]

Comment

Marquez won 12, unquestionably. I can't remember which, but either 10 or 11 I couldn't split. Marquez stepped back in 12 but he still outboxed Pacquiao in those two.

And I'm not one who gave all the close rounds to Marquez just to jump on the bandwagon - I had a Marquez win by 115-114.

Comment

Originally posted by whoelibits View Post
                Marquez won 12, unquestionably. I can't remember which, but either 10 or 11 I couldn't split. Marquez stepped back in 12 but he still outboxed Pacquiao in those two.

And I'm not one who gave all the close rounds to Marquez just to jump on the bandwagon - I had a Marquez win by 115-114.
                interesting!!! i would like to see your round by score card !!!! i personally had it 116-112 for manny but i gave him the 10,11, and 12 rounds !!!

Comment

I had Manny winning rounds 9-12, although I felt round 11 could have gone to Marquez as it was close.

Comment

Originally posted by Toyman View Post
                    doesnt surprise me 1 bit; seemed like he was afraid of pacs power for most of the fight

what happened to his promise of going for the ko?

instead he sat back and got outlanded in the majority of the rounds and lost by a respectable 4 points on my card [6 points if you actually notice he landed just 2 shots in round 2]
                    You have to be a ****ing idiot!

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

RESPECTABLE??????????

Go sit on your thumb for a while!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X