Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so sergtards criticize manny/floyds opponents but cool with him fighting manfredo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so sergtards criticize manny/floyds opponents but cool with him fighting manfredo?

manfredo? peter fukn manfredo? thats somethin that should be on espn2 or versus network lmao.....yea serg is good and p4p worthy and all but his fans or should i say pac/and espcally floyd haters/****sexual ***ots are just going crazy fanatical...there like bahrans lol...how you gonna call there opponents trash and then fight manfredo? thats a fukn joke and everyone knows it....

Which Sergio fans are ok with that fight?

You = ZZzzzzzzzz

Comment

first of all, this 'adding tard to the second half of a boxers name' thing needs to stop. It makes no sense. even Martards would have made more sense, since theres actually a 't' in it.

second off, Martinez vs Manfredo is a complete joke of a fight unless used as a stay busy fight where Martinez fights again within the next month or two.

Comment

i don't think anyone recently, has said floyd fights bums. only debate ive seen (and been included) has been between pacquiao and martinez's previous opponents, 2010 to now. i believe sergio is well on his way to passing pacman in p4p status because of their recent fights. pac fought clottey and margs, two punching bags who went the distance, and now an old mosley who is likely to go the distance. serg fought pavlik, pwill, and now dzinziruk, and showed great performances. i think this fight, if it happens, itll keep him in #2 spot, but at the same time, its just to kill time for a potential ppv bout between the margo/cotto winner or zbik/jcc jr winner, if it happens. whats pac going to do after mosley, who knows...but with that being said, i don't think anyone is excited for this manfredo fight if it happens...

Comment

No, no one thinks its a good fight and is this for certain even happening?

Comment

Originally posted by carlos slim View Post
            manfredo? peter fukn manfredo? thats somethin that should be on espn2 or versus network lmao.....yea serg is good and p4p worthy and all but his fans or should i say pac/and espcally floyd haters/****sexual ***ots are just going crazy fanatical...there like bahrans lol...how you gonna call there opponents trash and then fight manfredo? thats a fukn joke and everyone knows it....
            LOL.....Martinez has everyone shook now.........dude, find a new favorite boxer because Mayweather is done.

Comment

hell no..is this fight official??

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
                second off, Martinez vs Manfredo is a complete joke of a fight unless used as a stay busy fight where Martinez fights again within the next month or two.
                Peter is not a world beater, but he can bang. Martinez certainly wouldn't be fighting a month or two afterwards. Its a stay busy fight in every sense of the word, but it'll be a tougher match up than Dzini

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
                  first of all, this 'adding tard to the second half of a boxers name' thing needs to stop. It makes no sense. even Martards would have made more sense, since theres actually a 't' in it.

Reposting Irish's original 'cause he's right.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                    i don't think anyone recently, has said floyd fights bums. only debate ive seen (and been included) has been between pacquiao and martinez's previous opponents, 2010 to now. i believe sergio is well on his way to passing pacman in p4p status because of their recent fights. pac fought clottey and margs, two punching bags who went the distance, and now an old mosley who is likely to go the distance. serg fought pavlik, pwill, and now dzinziruk, and showed great performances. i think this fight, if it happens, itll keep him in #2 spot, but at the same time, its just to kill time for a potential ppv bout between the margo/cotto winner or zbik/jcc jr winner, if it happens. whats pac going to do after mosley, who knows...but with that being said, i don't think anyone is excited for this manfredo fight if it happens...
                    How funny Cotto, Clottey, Margarito and Mosley against Pac suddenly became punching bag but then avoided by Floyd at all cost except the old Mosley,. The irony, these punching bags against another opponents except against each other, these newbie/new prospect stand no chance.

Comment

Working...
                    X