Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hyperion Talks alot of ****, but is a fraud!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Get you mad? View Post
    i hate nut huggers. You can leave now. You provide nothing but nuthugging. Me and hyperion have gone at it for a long time sit back and watch you clown.
    Say's the boy who would suck Margarito's stick.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingChaos View Post
      Oooppss! Busted again.

Rogelio, you are losing the batalla on all fronts.

Retreat puto!

busted for what ? rog, concrete punch, get you mad? is there an announcement i need to make when i change my name? I've had this new name for about a month now. Profile, avi points karma everything the same lol what am i trying to hide on the internet ?

Comment

• your parents loved mexico so much, they ran away from it.....

Comment

• LOL

Rog is a halfwitted, often ignorant, clownshoe.

It can be funny, though, when he gets himself into stupid situations where he ends up looking a total dick...like this.

Or like the time he said all those pictures of chicks he posted here were of his acquaintances and not just pictures he found online.

Or like the time he furiously argued with DIOS DOMINICANO that the number of people who attended Margarito-Cotto was actually not 7,000 less than the maximum amount the MGM Grand can accomodate for a boxing event.

Or like the time he claimed to have a dazzling amateur record, but could provide no passbook scan as proof.

Or like the time he...well, you see what I'm saying here.

Comment

• He is a liar full of manipulative behaviour.

I'm sorry Roger, but it's quite obvious that the above statement is correct based on your behaviour in this thread and certain other "classic" threads in the past.

Realise this and change it, because you're not a particularly bad person as such.

Comment

• Go to this site: http://www.whatismyip.com/
              on the very top it will tell you your ip address

There is a similar ip search site called IP-Details.com to check our External ip address. Here it display IP address, ISP, Location, Country and so on,...

Comment

• Originally posted by sahana View Post
                There is a similar ip search site called IP-Details.com to check our External ip address. Here it display IP address, ISP, Location, Country and so on,...
                Why the hell did you bump this old thing?

Comment

• I remember this thread,

Hype son'd this guy hard.

Comment

Working...
                  X