Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mexico, 22 vs Puerto Rico, 41 - Lets name the Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree that Collazo vs Gonzalez should be put on there. Whether he's NYRican or not. Fact is that PR is part of the United States so even if a Rican is born in Kansas, it should count.

Comment

• Originally posted by Exciterx24 View Post
      Ok, but that seems to me like a technicality. If anything, Vargas fought more "for Mexico" than Oscar did. If it was my list, I would include all fights involving US born Puerto Ricans and Chicanos. That's just me though.
      go ahead then, knock yourself out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        I agree that Collazo vs Gonzalez should be put on there. Whether he's NYRican or not. Fact is that PR is part of the United States so even if a Rican is born in Kansas, it should count.
        The line has be drawn somewhere. This list is comprised of Mexican and Puerto Rican fighters.... Mexican and Puerto Rican by citizenship.
        Last edited by El Chicano; 11-27-2011, 09:31 PM.

Comment

• carlos molina vs kermit cintron

Comment

• Rico Ramos says he's Puerto Rican.... i know he just got his title and everything, will he count? not trying to look in the drawer for loose pennies or nothing lol, just wanted to know...

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
              carlos molina vs kermit cintron
              unfortunately its only counting "championship" fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Chicano View Post
                go ahead then, knock yourself out.
                In all honesty, I don't need to nor do I have the urge to keep this rivalry in check. I said what I would do if I were to make a list. As it is, I'll just enjoy fights regardless of nationalities. To each his own.

Comment

• We have a strict no tolerance policy on racial and nationalistic posts. I have excused 3 or 4 reported posts. There won't be anymore excused.

Comment

• Why do fools even open threads like this up? It's not like the books are lying. We own Mexico in Championship fights, we have more World Champions than any other country in the world. WTF more must you know about the truth before leaving it da fuk alone?

PRPP
                    Last edited by PRPOWERPUNCHES; 11-28-2011, 04:38 PM.

Comment

• Si se puede!!

Comment

Working...
                      X