Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afc 4

Fight 1

MMA
    JORGE SANTIAGO submitted JUSTIN WIEMAN with a triangle choke 4:11 into the first round.

Fight 2

MMA
    CHARLES MCCARTHY defeated JAY MASSEY by Kimura from the bottom 2:05 Rd2

Fight 3

MMA
    RON FAIRCLOTH gets the W over WILSON GOUVEIA on shear luck!

Wilson was beating the **** out of Faircloth so bad he gassed out so bad he couldn't continue!

He was taken to the hospital.

Fight 4

MMA
    JORGE MASVIDAL schooled BRIAN GERAGHTY with a non stop barrage of punches to the head for at least 1 1/2 of there 2 rounds.

Jorge won by unanomous decision.

Fight 5

Boxing
    JORGE 'CABALLO' JIMINE destroyed David Schiffwell (sp?) in 14 sec KO

Fight 6

Women's MMA
    SHELBY WALKER beat BETH WESTOVER by unanomous judges decision after a give and take 2 rounds.

Comment

Fight 7

MMA
      JEFF MONSON submitted MIKE DELANEY with a side choke form north south at 4:27 of Rd 1.

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! MONSON ACTUALLY SUBMITTED SOMEONE! LOOK AT THAT ****! (Carlos told me to write that, please don't hurt me at training on monday Jeff, thanks.)

Fight 8

Boxing
      BRIGGS v. JOHN SARGENT if you do not know the result of this match kill yourself.

Briggs OBLITERATED his opponent in well under 20 sec.

It was set for 12 rounds and ended in less than 20 sec. the croud booed.

I was crackin up so hard it was recidulous!

Fight 9

MMA
      "SHAOLIN" RIBEIRO got the decision vs. IVAN MENJIVAR.

Shaolin kneed Ivan opening up a BIG cut over his eye they let it go since it didn'timpare his vision.

The fight was good but i lost a bit of respect for Shaolin when he instead of tryi nto his Ivan decided to just rub his glove around to re-open the cut.

Comment

Fight 10

MMA
        AKIRA SHOJI got a good decision win over DUSTIN "clean" DENES.

Denes was dominated in Rd 1 but came back ver strong in Rd 2 lighting Shoji up. Unfortunately for him Denes started telgraphing his right hand and Shoji kept gettin out of the way.

Dustin had Shoji almost out a bunch of times but could never finish it up.

Fight 11

MMA
        DIN THOMAS beats STEVE BERGER by a very decisive decision.

Din and Burger went at it with neither being in any real trouble for 2 rounds.

Rd 3 comes around and Din ROCKS Burger like there is no tomarrow dropping Burger multiple times but not following up on the floor.

Din continually let Burger back up so as to knock him back down.

note: at the end of round 2 and 3 Din did not walk back to his corner he danced back.

Comment

"The fight was good but i lost a bit of respect for Shaolin when he instead of tryi nto his Ivan decided to just rub his glove around to re-open the cut."

That's smart....in my humble opinion.

Sounds like a solid night of fights.

Comment

With the exception of the 2 boxing executions it was an awesome night of fights. All I can say is you can clearly see why people a lot of people are embracing MMA all of the MMA fights we very evenly matched but when it came to the boxing you got Shannon Briggs versus some guy who couldn't win a fight at the Beach House on Wednesday Nights. Don't get me wrong I like SHannon Briggs but the match maker for those boxing fights should be tarred and feathered.

Comment

whoever made the boxing matches is a fool

I would have gotten in there and fought either one of those boxers and lasted at least a round.

Comment

My thoughts exactly those boxing matches reeked of Mike Tyson and Peter McNugget

Comment

Thanks for the kind words. We try to do our best to get great fights, not just great fighters. Regarding the boxing matches "WE" the MMA guy do not make any of the matchmaking what do ever. So I wash my hands from that.

Ben did a great job covering the event and I hope to see everyone on Sept. 5 for our next event.

Carlao
                  Absolute Fighting Championships

Comment

Count me there.

Comment

Working...
                    X