No announcement yet.

St. Louis cop shoots off duty cop after he offered assistance in car chase

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Elroy condemned it. He just says he didn't think it happened because of racism. He is the only one with that view though. I hope he will see it when other details come out down the line.
    and there you have it. without proof, i would have been labeled a cu/nt (i am but not in this case).

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      im not going to assume it was a racial thing. it may have been and it may have been something else. you assumed i was this shlt.

i
      Everyone else called this wrong, which it clearly is.

You are the only one whose first reaction was to say that humans aren't perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Everyone else called this wrong, which it clearly is.

You are the only one whose first reaction was to say that humans aren't perfect.
        so i should just fall right in

i have no problem admitting i was wrong, if im wrong. im just waiting to be proven wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          There are to many scared cops. The off duty cop was walking towards the uniformed cops and this cop shows up and starts shooting. We have paranoid cops running around with the green light to shoot to kill and say you feared for your life and you get off. A lot of us fear for our life when we encounter police, and for good reason, but that doesn't mean we can shoot them.
          They have good reason to be afraid - so many policemen are shot by blacks.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
            just stating the stats. white are shot more. is it racial ?!?!?!? should we be rioting for da cause ?!?!?!

NO, its INCOMPETENCE

in
            com
            pe
            tence

in·com·pe·tence

inability to do something successfully; ineptitude.
            "allegations of professional incompetence"
            synonyms: ineptitude, ineptness, inability, lack of ability, lack of skill, lack of proficiency

not every cop shot the dude. just the incompetent one.

believe what you want and ill do likewise.

You are talking about generalized stats... a macro view

This thread is a single specific incident, a micro view..

In this specific incident, the guy was shot for being black.. that is all..
            He wasn't pulled over, wasn't a suspect involved in a chase, was nothing but a black off duty cop trying to help first responders and he got shot because he was black

You can say that the cop was incompetent but that doesn't change the fact that an innoncent black guy was shot for being black

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              You are talking about generalized stats... a macro view

This thread is a single specific incident, a micro view..

In this specific incident, the guy was shot for being black.. that is all..
              He wasn't pulled over, wasn't a suspect involved in a chase, was nothing but a black off duty cop trying to help first responders and he got shot because he was black

You can say that the cop was incompetent but that doesn't change the fact that an innoncent black guy was shot for being black
              Ali, what's up? Bout time Trump release those tax returns, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
                They have good reason to be afraid - so many policemen are shot by blacks.
                As much as you want that to be true that's just not true

https://newsone.com/3480513/majority...-by-white-men/

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  As much as you want that to be true that's just not true

https://newsone.com/3480513/majority...-by-white-men/
                  Whites comprise about 65% of the American population, blacks are approximately 13%.

IN PROPORTION TO THEIR NUMBERS, blacks kill more policemen.

More US serial killers are white, but in proportion to their population, blacks are more likely to be serial killers (about 23% of US serial killers are black).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Eugene_Watts

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
                    Whites comprise about 65% of the American population, blacks are approximately 13%.

IN PROPORTION TO THEIR NUMBERS, blacks kill more policemen.

More US serial killers are white, but in proportion to their population, blacks are more likely to be serial killers (about 23% of US serial killers are black).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Eugene_Watts
                    But Blacks are probably also pulled over/approached by police at a higher rate per capita as well. Can't just look at the stats from the most convenient angle.

Really the question to be asking is, what is the probability that a Black person pulled over by the policeman will kill that police officer? I bet that probability is lower than you expect, but even more I bet you haven't even considered asking that question and seeing where the stats actually lead you.
                    Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 06-24-2017, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                      yes.

500 million.

we passed 300 million aaaaaaa looooong time ago. The government wants to continue pushing that 300 million number so that open borders and illegal immigration continues. If americans actually found out our real population numbers trump would be reelected unopposed.

but hey continue believing mainstream media.

they always tell the truth.

aye.

you didn't even google how many people lived in the US before you called us a nation of 500 million.

half a billion people live here, bro. it's easy to fabricate the existence of 175 million people, give or take. and "the media" is doing the bean counting, not the US census or anythig like that.

stay woke, bro. jews and stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X