Maybe Shaolin Sword can relate to this

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Waiting on the regulars to justify this

-he refused to follow police instruction of getting out in the car and letting me see your hands.

-he had to be forcefully dragged out the car just like the asian doctor in united airlines. he was holding on to the steering wheel instead of putting his hands up and getting out of the car quickly and smoothly.

-he was driving with suspended license

-he was charged with marjiuana possession and assualt and running away from cops

-this guy is not some innocent civilian.

he's lucky they didnt sprinkle crack all over the place.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      wont even bother with this partial video. next we will be reliving that rodney king vid.....

thanks doe
      So you are saying that treatment is justified?

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
        -he refused to follow police instruction of getting out in the car and letting me see your hands.

-he had to be forcefully dragged out the car just like the asian doctor in united airlines. he was holding on to the steering wheel instead of putting his hands up and getting out of the car quickly and smoothly.

-he was charged with marjiuana possession and assualt and running away from cops

The video shows he wasn't running away from the cops. An off duty officer called in to his buddy reporting the guy. They probably got into a traffic dispute and the off duty cop abused his power

Suspended license and marijuana doesn't mean you get beat by a cop

He can't get out of the car and show his hands at the same time while he's wearing a seatbelt. If he reaches for the seatbelt he gets shot like Castile. If he shows his hands he gets beat for not getting out of the car. That's what officers do when they want to beat you. They give you conflicting directions. They're taught that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

Lol good ol sterling

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            OP's video plays a few seconds of the cop already in the car, but then rolls back and plays the video from earlier.

Good catch on the video I prefer this one
            as soon as i saw an incident already in progress, i tuned out and went looking for a better version of said incident. im not sure how these scum are not weeded out during the psych tests.

bullies with badges are what they amount to.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              So you are saying that treatment is justified?
              the word ''partial' says it all.

Comment

Shaolin's a terrible driver I hear, good thing he's off the streets. Literally.

Took the beating like a champ though buddy.

Comment

What did he do tho? He's been charged with felonies so I'm guessing he did something illegal. I'll reserve judgment as I don't have the full story.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                    as soon as i saw an incident already in progress, i tuned out and went looking for a better version of said incident. im not sure how these scum are not weeded out during the psych tests.

bullies with badges are what they amount to.
                    Yeah, these type of cops remind me of the type of bullies in high school that would pick on the freshman kids coming through. I wonder how miserable this guys life is and I can't wait for the day Karma comes and he gets his head blown off.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
                      Yeah, these type of cops remind me of the type of bullies in high school that would pick on the freshman kids coming through. I wonder how miserable this guys life is and I can't wait for the day Karma comes and he gets his head blown off.
                      its no secret many a cu/nt becomes a cop for the power. they know how to play the role and pass the tests.

i had a few friends whos own families disowned them once they became cops. not because they hated cops, but because their sons became the the definition of cu/nt.

power (the god complex) is very alluring and intoxicating.....in any field of employment. lets admit it, most cops are good cops and decent people. as in most things, its the bad apple here and there that casts the biggest shadows.

Comment

Working...
                      X