No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Anyone else on the drink? I'm drunk for the first time in over two weeks. Was the family earlier but now I'm drinking alone because none of my friends are around. I gotta go searching a bit.
    I am.

I need to stop for a few days I'm losing my tolerance.

I should be hammered right now . Then again Im sitting so maybe the blood isn't flowing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      I am.

I need to stop for a few days I'm losing my tolerance.

I should be hammered right now . Then again Im sitting so maybe the blood isn't flowing?
      I stand firm on the advice I'd given you in the past. CUT BACK WHILE YOU CAN. This is only the 12th time I've been drunk this year and I wish I had started this slow down years ago.

Comment

• john smiths beer,

extra smooth

Comment

I stand firm on the advice I'd given you in the past. CUT BACK WHILE YOU CAN. This is only the 12th time I've been drunk this year and I wish I had started this slow down years ago.
          listen mate ye killing the buzz here this is the drunk lang and ye saying dont do it , its tuesday and im pretty drunk . il get up tomos and it will be wednesday and fk it il have a few its a bit slack thursday morning for me

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
            john smiths beer,

extra smooth
            not the worst taste in the world but ye need about 20 to feel anything

Comment

• Originally posted by engleby View Post
              listen mate ye killing the buzz here this is the drunk lang and ye saying dont do it , its tuesday and im pretty drunk . il get up tomos and it will be wednesday and fk it il have a few its a bit slack thursday morning for me
              You're right. Even though I created this thread I shouldn't bring others down. Cheers.

Comment

You're right. Even though I created this thread I shouldn't bring others down. Cheers.
                cheers to you to bud. tk fk its thursday tomorrow my day off. you got to have one . roll on friday

Comment

• Smashed and unfulfilled. Story of my life.

Where's Betacules?

Comment

Smashed and unfulfilled. Story of my life.

Where's Betacules?
                    This is the old Georges we all know and love...

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X