Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho Contradicts Chavez Jr. Claims of Starving Himself, Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nacho Contradicts Chavez Jr. Claims of Starving Himself, Weight

Hall of Fame Nacho Beristain does not want to get into war of words with his own fighter or contradict his statements, but the veteran coach is not in agreement with some of the recent statements that were made by Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. - who is trying to justify his very poor performance last Saturday against country rival Canelo Alvarez.

[Click Here To Read More]

"He did eat...I saw him eating egg whites"

Lmfao...how does that prove JCC almost ate nothing? Egg whites as food sucks. A plate of Eggs, sausage, bacon is real filling food.

If JC was eating egg whites than I fully understand what he means that he barely ate anything.

Comment

Did he eat plenty of nachos ? Hahahahahaaaaaaaa

Comment

jr made weight and passed all drug test. basically he was weak and saw that alvared was a better fighter. jr did enough to go the distance and collect the big check

Comment

The only credit he deserves (after realizing that he had no chance In the first 30 seconds of the fight) was to take his beating for the full 12 rounds and not quit.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            "He did eat...I saw him eating egg whites"

Lmfao...how does that prove JCC almost ate nothing? Egg whites as food sucks. A plate of Eggs, sausage, bacon is real filling food.

If JC was eating egg whites than I fully understand what he means that he barely ate anything.
            Egg whites suck? Huh?

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
              The only credit he deserves (after realizing that he had no chance In the first 30 seconds of the fight) was to take his beating for the full 12 rounds and not quit.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Egg whites suck? Huh?
                Alone, yes.

I need my platano with salami/or sausage, onions, fried cheese, avocado and eggs.

Something like this:

Comment

Beercules

This is more accurate:

This will not cut it as "food" for me:

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Alone, yes.

I need my platano with salami/or sausage, onions, fried cheese, avocado and eggs.

Something like this:

This is beautiful.

Comment

Working...
                    X