No announcement yet.

Another British Stoppage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
    The scorecards were a Eddie Hearn special also, absolute disgrace. I gave AJ 3 rounds tbh.
    What were the score cards like?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Wlad looked ok after the 2nd KD. Red did look a little lost after those kds tho.

But the stoppage was weird, nothing expect a good body shot landed at all
      WK was done after the first KD, let alone the second, let alone when he just staggered to the ropes and had AJ unleash on him

Comment

Originally posted by moochi View Post
        What were the score cards like?
        2 close for AJ, 1 close for Wlad

Comment

That ref gave Wlad WAY too much time after each knockdown. I thought we were in Germany at times in there.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
            Huh???? We've got some blind posters here. WTF????
            Apparently you have to be killed before a fight should be stopped, plain stupidity around here sometimes, the man is 41, 3 KD and already on shaky legs... ref even brought him some time after the second KD. This was a great stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
              The scorecards were a Eddie Hearn special also, absolute disgrace. I gave AJ 3 rounds tbh.
              Are you blind? Wlad threw a total of 20 punches in the first 4 rounds alone

Comment

Definitely a British stoppage, with an American referee lol. Outside of the body shot. None of the head shots landed. It was an odd time to stop the fight. I'd rather it have been waved off when Klitscho went down, then to have it stopped when he was rolling, and seemed to be intelligently defending himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Porter's Dad View Post
                  That ref gave Wlad WAY too much time after each knockdown. I thought we were in Germany at times in there.
                  The ref did the same thing for AJ...

Comment

Originally posted by The Akbar One View Post
                    Definitely a British stoppage, with an American referee lol. Outside of the body shot. None of the head shots landed. It was an odd time to stop the fight. I'd rather it have been waved off when Klitscho went down, then to have it stopped when he was rolling, and seemed to be intelligently defending himself.
                    I agree with this, at the time of the stoppage Joshua didn't land anything so that's why I didn't really like it..... if the ref had waved it off after the second KD in the round then it would have been fine..... all in all it was okay, the timing of the stoppage was ever so slightly off.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      2 close for AJ, 1 close for Wlad
                      Hard fight to score tbh. Was the 5th a 10-8 for AJ?

Some of the earlier rounds Wlad was moving a lot but not landing, so does he get those rounds or not... Hard to score though i felt Wlad may be up towards the end.

Comment

Working...
                      X