Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I like Loma and all but #1 p4p is a bit premature and hasnt fought or beat a p4p type

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
    lmfao that's why they commit more murders per capita right? What about the black dude who got fired from his gym who went on to shoot the place up

You're a 5'8 160 something punk. I'd lift you up and throw your weak frame in the dumpster.
    Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
    I'm glad I made you show your hand

You dindus do this stuff at the highest rate. You've already been exposed as a ****** who doesn't understand basic high school math and percentages

Don't make a fool of yourself again.
    You are sick in the head, go see a psychiatrist. You made an online persona vastly different from your actual personality. You are not like this in person. You have never in your life lift anyone anywhere, and you wouldn't lift me or anyone on this forum, stop lying to me and to yourself, you are not tough. I know what tough is, and I know who needs medical help. I am not black, and I am a CO and in US prisons we have 30% of inmates who are mentally ill and don't even belong in jail, they need medical help, like you. Stop with the depressed racist online persona. You need medical help, seriously. Get it.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
      Remember how Walters was a killer before that fight?.....not anymore
      that long layoff doe...

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        You are sick in the head, go see a psychiatrist. You made an online persona vastly different from your actual personality. You are not like this in person. You have never in your life lift anyone anywhere, and you wouldn't lift me or anyone on this forum, stop lying to me and to yourself, you are not tough. I know what tough is, and I know who needs medical help. I am not black, and I am a CO and in US prisons we have 30% of inmates who are mentally ill and don't even belong in jail, they need medical help, like you. Stop with the depressed racist online persona. You need medical help, seriously. Get it.
        I would squat you for reps.

Comment

Neither has Crawford, or GGG, or Kovalev, or....... probably 7 other guys they rate top 10-15. It's all just someone's opinion.

Comment

Hype Job

Tell me who you are through PM, on the contrary to wanting to meet up at Chuck E Cheeses, I seriously just want to offer some help. I can actually give you some information on different sicknesses, different psychiatrists.

If you don't want to do this, it's alright, i'll give you some advice:

Go see a private psychiatrist with the intention of getting help. Meaning you have to be completely honest, tell them about boxingscene.com, tell them how you feel about black boxers, black posters (and how you accuse non black posters of being black), also tell them about the nicknames and code names you give them like "dindus'" and "the demographic". Just let it all out.

Btw, it's not your fault, it was your upbringing. It was your parents/guardians/family's or peers fault. Don't beat yourself up about it, just seek help.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
              I know to some its amazing what he is doing.

Its impressive but its not groundbreaking

he is almost 30, with over 300 amatuer fights

he is a mature fighter and is talented as all hell

he passes the eye test with flying colors but i dont like to get ahead of myself.

He is definitely one of the most talented fighters around, id just like to see him fight another rugged, aggressive top guy...not necessarily p4p but elite from 130-135 before annointing him.

before annointing him p4p, he should at least unify his division or beat a couple of the other titlist....126 had good fighters left, so does 130 before he moves up
              He left a talent filled division and went to one with less talent. His best win is Russell Jr., which is a good quality win. Russell Jr. is the goods, and the more he fights and wins, the better the win looks. But at this time, Lomachenko needs to beat a guy like Rigondeaux, Garcia, maybe Linares to get the quality type wins that will put him at the top of the pound for pound list. I can't put him number one, when he doesn't have the equivalent of beating a Kovalev, or Ward on his resume.

Comment

Hype Job

Tell me who you are through PM, on the contrary to wanting to meet up at Chuck E Cheeses, I seriously just want to offer some help. I can actually give you some information on different sicknesses, different psychiatrists.

If you don't want to do this, it's alright, i'll give you some advice:

Go see a private psychiatrist with the intention of getting help. Meaning you have to be completely honest, tell them about boxingscene.com, tell them how you feel about black boxers, black posters (and how you accuse non black posters of being black), also tell them about the nicknames and code names you give them like "dindus'" and "the demographic". Just let it all out.

Btw, it's not your fault, it was your upbringing. It was your parents/guardians/family's or peers fault. Don't beat yourself up about it, just seek help.

Little man has come to play Sigmund Freud because I called him out on his bias against white fighters.

I clearly touched a nerve. You're upset because I see through your agenda (as well as many others).

Comment

You wouldn't lift any one, stop it, people aren't weights with bars. You have not touched any nerve, trust me. I know you're not tough, so dead the lifting and "i'm big talk". It will do you know good on a forum, this isn't a physical confrontation, so stop behaving as if you are Superman.

You have posted about 10 different little emojis in a few posts, which means you're probably nervous because I may be speaking about something that you actually suffer from. Do you suffer from depression?

And don't you want help? Seriously, if you go see a psychiatrist and you tell him/her everything you say here, you will see that you will be diagnosed with some form of mental illness. I'm not even trying to play you or dis you, it's true. You probably have a mental illness and you should want to get help for it. Whether I don't understand percentages or math, or you can lift me or not, or you are the size of The Big Show or Rey Mysterio Jr, it doesn't take away from the fact that you most likely should talk to someone (preferably a doctor) about your views.

Comment

You wouldn't lift any one, stop it, people aren't weights with bars. You have not touched any nerve, trust me. I know you're not tough, so dead the lifting and "i'm big talk". It will do you know good on a forum, this isn't a physical confrontation, so stop behaving as if you are Superman.

You have posted about 10 different little emojis in a few posts, which means you're probably nervous because I may be speaking about something that you actually suffer from. Do you suffer from depression?

And don't you want help? Seriously, if you go see a psychiatrist and you tell him/her everything you say here, you will see that you will be diagnosed with some form of mental illness. I'm not even trying to play you or dis you, it's true. You probably have a mental illness and you should want to get help for it. Whether I don't understand percentages or math, or you can lift me or not, or you are the size of The Big Show or Rey Mysterio Jr, it doesn't take away from the fact that you most likely should talk to someone (preferably a doctor) about your views.
                    I exposed you as a racist. My job here is done.

Comment

Hype Job

Sure you did, pot. But please read this, I have another job for you.

The point of being a CO is not about being tough (that's only in movies or maximum security prisons), it's about having a rehabilitative mind, wanting to help and protect people who need help. I don't judge inmates, because they've already been judged. I'm there to help and protect. Of course it's tough and stressful, but it's more like babysitting adults, it gets easier. There will be fights, there will be inmates who you have to earn their respect but ultimately once they see you're there to help and that you are not judging them and you are firm, they respect that. And once you learn that a lot of them are actually sick and don't even belong there you realize they need your help more than you thought.

And i'm telling you hype job, please stop banging on your chest towards "dindus" and "demographics" on a forum, or about how you can lift anyone like you are Bane...i'm telling you, you need to seek help. Your sickness gets worse.

This is your next job.

Comment

Working...
                      X