No announcement yet.

This is what happens when average guys box trained boxers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by U_TALKING_2_ME? View Post
    Yes well Emmanuel Steward also said that the rapper Eminem would be the middleweight champion of the world if he was not a rapper.

And Emmanuel gathered all of this important information from getting PAID to hold the focus mitts for Eminem
    Thats why I stated that it didnt make it fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Kulilin View Post
      Thats why I stated that it didnt make it fact.
      Of course, I am not saying you did say it was a fact.

I was just pointing out that Emmanuel got carried away sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        As much as ya'll laugh at Salka he would do the same to 90 percent of posters on here
        That's what I think too.
        I can scrap no doubt but I think in a boxing match even billy Dib beats my ass

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          I'm a smaller guy 5'6" walk around at high 150's-low 160's max and trust me....size is the most overrated attribute in a street fight.
          9/10 skill trumps size, especially when they have no stamina.

Almost every fight I have been in my lifetime, whether in the ring or in the street, I was outweighed by at least 30 pounds.

When I first started sparring when I regularly trained in knuckle up fitness in Atlanta ga, my trainer would let walk-in tough guys spar smaller guys and get their asses handed to them.

I was 147 and sparred guys 170+ and usually got the better of it. Also in street fights, bigger guys usually gas fast or quit after you clock them good 3 times, smaller guys will fight like you stole the last pork chop.

I'm the smallest out of all my friends and one of my closest friends disrespected my little brother. I have trained in boxing before, he hasn't but he is a decent fighter, we have fought together against others. Needless to say, I was 150 lbs. and he is 230 lbs. and I kicked his ass and the only time he got a hit in was when he stole on me in the beginning.
          Any boxer with size on them will tell you..the worse type of boxer to fight is a smaller one..because they are faster more agile and hard to catch....

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            That's what I think too.
            I can scrap no doubt but I think in a boxing match even billy Dib beats my ass
            I talk a lot of **** out of entertainment..and even had 35 Amateur fights..but i aint beating a decent pro fighter

Comment

I talk a lot of **** out of entertainment..and even had 35 Amateur fights..but i aint beating a decent pro fighter
              Stop downing yourself and acting like the jump from amateur to pro is a huge gap.

Remember Birtha or whatever that guys name is that fought Wilder? You could easily knock his ass out and I'm not even sure if you're a HW.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
                Stop downing yourself and acting like the jump from amateur to pro is a huge gap.

Remember Birtha or whatever that guys name is that fought Wilder? You could easily knock his ass out and I'm not even sure if you're a HW.
                well i said "respectable" boxer..anyone can get a pro license

Comment

well i said "respectable" boxer..anyone can get a pro license
                  Tyson Fury is a "respectable" boxer, not by me but by some. The guy hits himself in his own combinations. He got dropped by a damn cruiser weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
                    Tyson Fury is a "respectable" boxer, not by me but by some. The guy hits himself in his own combinations. He got dropped by a damn cruiser weight.
                    Holyfield was a cruiser weight and was a multi time champ at HW so what's your fawking point?

Comment

Working...
                    X