No announcement yet.

Without his mouth Floyd wouldnt sell ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Without his mouth Floyd wouldnt sell ****

I think this is true. Pac is a quiet pinoy who hardly speaks English, yet his fights sell based on his performance and style.
    Floyd has to rely on spewing tons of bull**** to get anyone interested.

True story.

says who? Again, Im sick of all these guys underrating people's minds. Alot of people appreciate the way Floyd fights. They do, wether you want to admit it or not. Just because Pac goes for KO's and isnt a pure boxer doesnt mean thats all people want to see. Just like I bet you will be watching the fight on Saturday. Stop thinking that no one wants to see Floyd fight. Its not true. A ton of people appreciate his style even if they didnt before

Comment

no **** sherlock...floyd knows this..gatti was his first ppv and the #'s were decent..but thats when floyd started talking ****..so he took it to the next level..and saw playing the villian sells..its buisness homie..strickly buisness

Comment

He would sell as much as Chad Dawson

Comment

OMG really?!?!?! Who'd of thunk it...

Comment

I think his mouth helps but people also want to see him fight. Well some like it and others want to see him get his butt kicked

Comment

Originally posted by Saint Anus View Post
              I think this is true. Pac is a quiet pinoy who hardly speaks English, yet his fights sell based on his performance and style.
              Floyd has to rely on spewing tons of bull**** to get anyone interested.

True story.
              Sorry, but Muhammed Ali wouldn't either.

Comment

well his mouth landed him in the highest grossing ppv fight in history---so i say, keep talking, i was him, coz it works---it's a shame that more people buy floyd's fights because of his mouth, than manny's fights because of his style---maybe, floyd is the top dog in boxing afterall huh? he has you making threads about him---you closet groupie----stop bitchng--don't get mad coz floyd outsells manny and damn sure outskills him---

Comment

Welcome to 2013

Comment

He would also have to eat through an IV, but he'd save on dental bills and wouldn't need a mouthpiece.

Comment

Working...
                    X