No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: K9 Bundrage vs. Ishe Smith Early Fight Results

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: K9 Bundrage vs. Ishe Smith Early Fight Results

In the evening's opening bout, D'Mitrius Ballard had a successful pro debut by stopping Kelly Henderson (0-2) at the 1:06 mark of the first round in their super middleweight contest. Henderson was never in the fight and was sent to the canvas three times prompting the ref to stop the fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wow! He's crying like a baby.

Comment

Where is that Prick who said he hoped Cornelius was going to get rid of "D level" Ishe????? Ishe was no D level fighter. I just sent the first ever email to Ishe as a Champ cause I sent it the split second he won.

Comment

Originally posted by Camp Beast View Post
        Wow! He's crying like a baby.
        You would be too if you were in Ishe's shoes and lived his life.

Comment

What a horrible fight lol... this was so damn ugly.

Comment

Corey Spinks is somewhere laughing

My man Joel Julio banged him out.

Comment

Congrats Ishe!! Man whoever the judge was that had K-9 winning was blind. Ugly fight, but Ishe definitely pulled it out

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                You would be too if you were in Ishe's shoes and lived his life.
                There's a difference between getting emotional and what he did. That was embarrassing!

I'm happy for the guy though. Well deserved!

Comment

fight wasnt very good. and to think that the first person ishe smith wants to defend his title against is none other than King Clinch Carlos Molina. ugh. i am very happy for him and was rooting for him to win, but man it was ugly. and if he fights Molina like he fought Bundrage he loses.

Man, i have to say it.... the IBF has the wackest champions! Cory Spinks, to K9, to Ishe smith, soon to be Carlos Molina. I know it aint a popularity contest, but seriously, the IBF has the most unnoteworthy champions out there.

Comment

Rounds 8 through 12 Ishe ring smarts better technique better skills took over

Comment

Working...
                    X