No announcement yet.

Cotto: "I am going to give Margarito another chance to get his eye right.."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
    With any other fighter I'd agree but not against Margarito. It pisses me off every time I think about how he had no regard for Cotto's life and health, not for a minute did he think about Cotto's kids and family when he used plaster. He could have severely ruined or killed Cotto that night.

I wouldn't shed a tear if Margarito dies in that ring on Dec 3, in fact I'd be pumped.
    You're ok with the death of a boxer based on your opinion. Pathetic ass person. You're not better than Margarito if he did cheat vs Cotto. Red K.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      You're ok with the death of a boxer based on your opinion. Pathetic ass person. You're not better than Margarito if he did cheat vs Cotto. Red K.

STFU you come in here always talking ****, if you cant handle the heat get out of the kitchen b*tch!

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post

STFU you come in here always talking ****, if you cant handle the heat get out of the kitchen b*tch!
        Bro I honestly could give a rats ass if people talk bad about a boxer but wishing death upon someone just doesn't make you any better. You giving me the bottles but yet I don't wish death upon any boxer, so who's the real crybaby?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          WTF your idol tried to kill another fighter using plaster and you're criticizing me? I never said I wished he died, I just said that if it were to happen I wouldn't feel sorry for Margarito.

Comment

Im torn with this fight...I dont care for Marg at all...very overrated imo but I want to see if he can repeat his performance without an asterisk by it...and I wanna see Cotto get revenge in the worst way plus he's more enjoyable to watch in the ring!!

75-25 in Cottos favor!!!

Comment

WTF your idol tried to kill another fighter using plaster and you're criticizing me? I never said I wished he died, I just said that if it were to happen I wouldn't feel sorry for Margarito.
              @ tried to kill. Sure man.

Comment

I'm going to make a national holiday out of Dec 3. As soon as I'm out of work at 11 am I'm going to start drinking and eating with friends till fight time at a friend's house.

I'll be drinking pitorro, rum, whiskey....I'll be shouting at the tv for Margarito to get killed.
                You just owned yourself son.

Comment

**** that cheating scum

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    And my opinion is that you are full of ****in *****.
                    No doubt. That's because you're uninformed soft lad, and base opinions on nothing more than your own ignorance.

Comment

wow i guess this is the REAL warcotto...hope he really can do something against Margo!

Comment

Working...
                      X