Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pac Marquez 3 Goes The Distance Is That Bad For Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elzilcho.- View Post
    The thing is he already did, its just that you are so in love with your boy that you play dumb n pretend its all good. If it goes the distance its got to do more cause of Marquez always going all out n giving all his got.
    The thing is your a dumbass and I never even ****in heard of you pal

I don't even pay attention to dude with rep power in the single digits hoe

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post

Hahaha keyboard warrior n his rep power.

Comment

He is defending the Catchweight , Weight draining and Weight cheating KING

AND LOL AT POOCHIAO BEING THE CASH COW , IN YOUR DREAMS I GUESS , YOU NEED TO WAKE UP

Last edited by SyrianKid; 10-30-2011, 04:55 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SyrianKid View Post
            The difference is that Marquez is now 38 years old , he is disanvataged by the weight , he is not even in the TOP 3 POUND for POUND anymore and Manny Poochiao is in the ring to knock Marquez out unlike Mayweather , *******

You are fast approaching the summit of ***** bumsniffery.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
              Since hes a complete fighter now and fights 2 divisions above the lightweight challenger would it be a failure to not knock marquez out?
              Those are the reasons why it shouldn't go the distance - among others - but if Marquez comes to fight and it goes twelve, I don't see it as necessarily being a bad thing. Then again, I don't see it happening period. Manny will stop him and I think it could be brutal.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                You are fast approaching the summit of ***** bumsniffery.

Last edited by SyrianKid; 10-30-2011, 07:40 AM.

Comment

If Marquez lasts the distance, then Pacman is getting old too. It means his recent run of soft comp has taken him off his game & he better stay away from any decent fighter & continue the way he's been going.

Comment

If Marquez wins one round, while going the distance, it's going to be bad. This is going to be compared to Floyd's fight of course. If Marquez wins one round, or lands more than 5 punches on Pacquiao, it would be a bad look for the biggest hoax in boxing, Manny Pacquiao. If Marquez gets KO'd, it will be because of PED's. Stop hiding from the USADA. You don't even have to take the test against Floyd. Take it with someone. Anyone! Just take it so we can put this to bed. If he takes those tests, comes back clean, and dominates similar to the way he dominated DLH, Hatton, and Cotto then I will apologize to his fans. I will admit to being wrong and I will respect him as the legit P4P king. As it stands right now, there are 2 other fighters who can lay claim to being #1. P4P is disputed right now. Manny doesn't seem interested in stepping in there with either of the 2 so I think he's just waiting to be dethroned by someone giving a better performance against a better fighter.

Comment

What are you 5 years old? Grow up ffs.

Comment

Working...
                      X