Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael: Mayweather vs Ortiz will be Shown In Theaters + MGM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet the atmosphere in the theatre is the next best thing to actaully being at the fight. I would love it if they did that over here, i mean they don't show movies at 3am so why not put some fights on.

Comment

FYI - Details of the LA press con are on FH.

Comment

I would love the experience of watching a big live fight at the cinema, the atmosphere would be great but we havent started that here yet.

Comment

I went to see Mayweather vs Marquez at theaters and it was $15
          Now your telling me a couple years later its $30?? Are you serious??
          Way to ruin a good idea by being greedy. It should be no more than $20

Comment

anyone know what theatre this will be aired at

Comment

150 to 1250 evidently Floyd can care less about poor kids that want to see him fight.

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
                They showed the HBO broadcast. I wish the prices were lower though. When I watched Mayweather/Mosley at the theater it was $20. The theater was packed though, mostly Mayweather haters. The theater was rumbling in the 2nd round but after that the theater went silent as hell.

For the quality though, it's like watching a digital print of a movie. Just imagine the fight on your HDTV but even clearer with better sound. I was just amazed at how good it looked on the big screen.

BTW, they show the ENTIRE card. Undercard, main event, everything.
                too bad they don't serve beer at the movies... would be cool if you could bring your own ice chest...

Comment

Originally posted by El Chicano View Post
                  too bad they don't serve beer at the movies... would be cool if you could bring your own ice chest...
                  show up shtfaced

Comment

The LA press conference is gonna be an evening one. Sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by El Chicano View Post
                      The dine in theaters serve alcohol. the question is will they show the fight

Comment

Working...
                      X