Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 weeks later Errol Spence still has not signed for the Porter fight. Whats up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 weeks later Errol Spence still has not signed for the Porter fight. Whats up?

So Spence was calling out Porter for quite some time for a unification. Haymon then made the fight and Porter signed the contract over 5 weeks ago.

Team Porter will probably request VADA Testing and testing starts at the time the fight gets signed by both fighters.

Spence is one of the few champions who refused to sign up the Clean Boxing Program, he had to do VADA testing for his last fight since Team Garcia demanded it.

Spence outboxed Garcia but was never able to hurt the lightweight.

Whats the holdup for Spence to sign for the fight?
    He lost his pen
    23.08%
    He is still cycling off, cleaning his system
    76.92%
    Signing to DAZN to fight Canelo
    0.00%
    Last edited by Jubei; 06-07-2019, 02:56 PM.

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
    So Spence was calling out Porter for quite some time for a unification. Haymon then made the fight and Porter signed the contract over 5 weeks ago.

Team Porter will probably request VADA Testing and testing starts at the time the fight gets signed by both fighters.

Spence is one of the few champions who refused to sign up the Clean Boxing Program, he had to do VADA testing for his last fight since Team Garcia demanded it.

Spence outboxed Garcia but was never able to hurt the lightweight.

Whats the holdup for Spence to sign for the fight?
    Spence and Jarrell Miller were hanging out in the club the errr day!

Comment

Cycling of his ped's seem really possible

Comment

There is ALWAYS dumb ass sh^t with Spence fights. Idk what the f#ck is up with it, but its getting standard. He'll be a one fight a year guy if he gets past Porter & the Thurman vs Manny winner.

Spence is my favorite fighter these days, but the lack of movement with Spence's career is getting old real quick. They've lost so much momentum with Spence's career I think its a longshot he'll become as big as he could've became. Some of its been mfers not wanting to fight him (talking to you Thurman you flute playing momo), but now with good fights in play nothing seems to have changed. I don't get it.

Comment

He needs to clean the peds out of his system before signing.

Comment

Probably a money issue.

Comment

Money he expects to get something close to what he got in Garcia fight but Porter fight in not on PPV

Comment

Spence must be having plastic surgery for his nipples.

Comment

Either he's mad about the fight not being on ppv or there rumblings I heard about him and Crawford are true.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    There is ALWAYS dumb ass sh^t with Spence fights. Idk what the f#ck is up with it, but its getting standard. He'll be a one fight a year guy if he gets past Porter & the Thurman vs Manny winner.

Spence is my favorite fighter these days, but the lack of movement with Spence's career is getting old real quick. They've lost so much momentum with Spence's career I think its a longshot he'll become as big as he could've became. Some of its been mfers not wanting to fight him (talking to you Thurman you flute playing momo), but now with good fights in play nothing seems to have changed. I don't get it.
                    I finally came to the conclusion that’s why these guys fight one or two times a year if they are lucky is because of peds.I just assumed they were making to much money and were spoiled but now I’m not to sure.

Comment

Working...
                    X