Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Hidden Gems: underrated video games

First one:

Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines

A great game, think Deus Ex 1 but if you were a vampire. This is an RPG game with real player choice, many different classes and approaches to take and a great story. I'm not sure why this never comes up when talking abut classic PC games of the era but if you are an aficionado it needs to be on your must play list.

It's very easy to get hold of online in the usual places, works on any windows PC and you'll get a lot of hours of fun out of it.

I've heard that one was a hidden gem. I should look it up now that I have a gaming pc.

I know a lot of 90's games that were cool, but no one here will be interested. On PS2 there was a Pac Man version of Mario Cart that was fking amazing. So addictive and smooth playing. I should hook up the PS2 again.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      I've heard that one was a hidden gem. I should look it up now that I have a gaming pc.

I know a lot of 90's games that were cool, but no one here will be interested. On PS2 there was a Pac Man version of Mario Cart that was fking amazing. So addictive and smooth playing. I should hook up the PS2 again.
      You should. It has become my favorite console of all time now. Some lean towards PS1 also, which had some great titles as well. Of course, most would say NES or go with the 16 bit era of SNES or Sega Genesis. I like me plenty of SNES and some Genesis, since side scrolling brawlers was my favorite genre in the old days and I still need to play Streets of Rage on Genesis. I tried to play it on the Sega Classics or whatever it was called on PS2. Need to try to get further on them with a Genesis Game Genie though. SNES released Super Double Dragon and a couple of Final Fight sequels and whatever brawlers they didn't have, Genesis seemed to releases or even Neo Geo, but that was pretty damn expensive.

What would you say is your all-time favorite console?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post

You dont need anything too flash to run it but yeah i definatley reccomend. You have to adjust to the 10 year old graphics but once you do its awesome.

Beware the ocean hotel.

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
            First one:

Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines

A great game, think Deus Ex 1 but if you were a vampire. This is an RPG game with real player choice, many different classes and approaches to take and a great story. I'm not sure why this never comes up when talking abut classic PC games of the era but if you are an aficionado it needs to be on your must play list.

It's very easy to get hold of online in the usual places, works on any windows PC and you'll get a lot of hours of fun out of it.

Fallout 3 goty edition

Comment

Lost Odyssey for the 360. The last great JRPG.

Comment

Scarface, The Godfather, Smackdown vs. Raw 2008.

Comment

Very very very underrated platform game. The story, game play, controls, multiple great endings(research for best ending, its almost impossible without spoilers) everything is top notch.

Trust me, it is deep and very addictive...and the length is just about right.

This game is free for computer, here's the link:

https://www.cavestory.org/

Give it a shot and let me know

Comment

Probably not a hidden gem but **** it

Comment

Working...
                    X