Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Expects To Eventually Move To 154, 160 Too

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Expects To Eventually Move To 154, 160 Too

IBF welterweight champion Errol Spence (24-0, 21 KOs) is expecting to move up, eventually, to the junior middleweight division and then to the middleweight ranks. He wants to remain at welterweight for at least another two years, as there are numerous big names at the weight. Spence is likely on the horizon for high stakes unification with WBC champion Shawn Porter, who last month won a twelve round decision over Danny Garcia at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I can definitely see Spence going to 154 at some point - especially if promotional differences prevent unification's at 147. He's not naturally big enough to go to 160 though, we all saw what happened when Brook tried that and the height/build difference between the 2 are negligible.

Comment

Better fix that defense before going up to '54 lol I think he'll be okay I think the fact that Brook is having some success at '54 is influencing his decision also.

Comment

Canelo vs Spence is a super fight and could be the next Floyd vs pacuiao that actually delivers

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
          Canelo vs Spence is a super fight and could be the next Floyd vs pacuiao that actually delivers
          Agree 100%! I think Spence vs. Canelo should happen by Cinco de Mayo 2020 at the latest!

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
            Spence will beat that ass just like mayweather did

Comment

Crawford is a biotch. Another fight against a bum lined up and he's 30+ now.
              Last edited by MisanthropicNY; 10-01-2018, 09:06 AM.

Comment

I’ve always thought Spence would rule 147 & 154, and be a player at 160.

Not sure how he’ll hold up at 160, but a Canelo matchup would be great!

Comment

Spence will rule 154 once Mel Charlo moves up as well as Hurd, Lara and Mungia!

Not sure bout 160 with that style, Canelo would counter him up until Derrick James is forced to throw the towel!

168? Nah, too many super super middleweights nowadays!

Comment

Getting fat huh?

Comment

Working...
                    X