Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

would edwin valero be p4p number 1 if he was still alive?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• would edwin valero be p4p number 1 if he was still alive?

Im inclined to agree with demarco. What do people think?

That's a big question. His suicide meant no fight with Pacquiao, Maidana, Rios etc. What a loss for everyone.

Comment

via GIPHY

Comment

Bigdramashow, are you a relatively new boxing fan? Seriously, no judgement. I just get the impression from a number of your threads that you're playing catch up with fighters from the past.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
          Bigdramashow, are you a relatively new boxing fan? Seriously, no judgement. I just get the impression from a number of your threads that you're playing catch up with fighters from the past.
          He's just a big Edwin Valero fan. This isn't his first thread suggesting Valero would've been a huge success.

Comment

Valero was a tomato can crusher, with power, that never fought anyone. Like another fighter you're a fan of.

Comment

I liked valero too

Who knows

But I will say fighters like that burn out
              Look at what happened to pac

Comment

Nope. Keep in mind his next bout was against Pacman. The amount of fighters that I would favor beating Pac from 2008-2010 I would count on one finger.

Comment

Boxing was born before any of us
                  We are all playing catch up

Comment

no offence taken, but ive been a fan of the sport for many years now, just rewatching one of his highlight vids. Was watching valero on the way up back in the day...

Comment

Working...
                    X