Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by abracada View Post
    Pac-Man fans still shook, Mayweather took him to school
    Spoon23 could have founded his post Mayweather pain clinic, built habitat for the homeless. vadrigal could have come out with a line of LGBT clothing and action wear..

They got too much invested to give up the fight. If they did stop, there’d realize they spent years stuck on one topic. Floyd...

Comment

• This thread is the official PACT@RD GRAVEY@RD

LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Spoon23 could have founded his post Mayweather pain clinic, built habitat for the homeless. vadrigal could have come out with a line of LGBT clothing and action wear..

They got too much invested to give up the fight. If they did stop, there’d realize they spent years stuck on one topic. Floyd...
        Hahaha true true

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          You didn’t answer even 1 of my questions. Funny how I even said, “I bet you will ignore this...” and you ignored it, deflector!!!!

1. Explain what you meant by this, ADP.

Above, you said there is a threshold for naturally occurring EPO, and above this level, it points to artificial EPO.

That is EXACTLY what you are saying and that is FALSE. That cooks you no matter how you try to duck and dodge, because the Court of Arbitration for Sport, which WADA defers to, DIRECTLY DISAGREES WITH YOU!!!

EXPLAIN, YOUR STATEMENT, ADP02!

-----------------------------------------

2. You're still arguing about what was said about the BAP criteria. We both know the CAS said in reality, it is NOT a threshold, BUT ANSWER THIS FUVCCKING QUESTION: DOES THE BAP CRITERIA EVEN EXIST IN THE TD2014 DOCUMENT?

I'LL ANSWER IT FOR YOU. IT DOESN'T EXIST.

SO WHY THE FVVVCK DO YOU KEEP WRITING TO ME ABOUT WHAT WADA EXPERTS SAID ABOUT IT???? YOU'RE BASING YOUR ENTIRE ARGUMENT ON SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T EVEN EXIST IN THE RELEVANT DOCUMENT YOU ABSOLUTE IMBECILE.

EXPLAIN ADPO2.

By the way, to explain this to your dumb ass one more and hopefully the final time, the reason that the court said that EVEN THE BAP IS IN REALITY NOT A THRESHOLD is because a threshold is about an allowance. The BAP is not in fact concerned with an allowance. Thresholds can be approached and exceeded, AS YOU WROTE ABOVE. That is NOT what the BAP is about. The court clarified this explicitly. It is about AN IMAGE. A picture is taken, and based on that picture, they decide if they are looking at rEPO or not. That's it. There are no moving parts. If something can EXCEED something, as you mentioned above, then it can also drop below it. The court is saying NOTHING IS EXCEEDING ANYTHING. The image just is what it is! rEPO doesn't approach and exceed a threshold, as you incorrectly stated above. There is NO THRESHOLD. There is simply an image.

But don't even answer to that. You're just going to hurt yourself because you've proven numerous times that you can't understand it. So just go with the first part of this section and tell me if the BAP is in the TDEPO2014 or not. DON'T DUCK IT!

3. Oh, and about the ABP, explain why you are deflecting to it when you said this:

YOUR OWN WORDS. THRESHOLD TESTING DATA MUST SHOW ARTIFICIAL EPO SPECIFICALLY.

DOES THE ABP SHOW ARTIFICIAL EPO SPECIFICALLY? YES OR NO. DON'T DUCK THIS!!!!!

EXPLAIN, YOUR STATEMENT, ADP02!

OH...AND HERE IS THE STATEMENT SAYING THAT ABP DOES NOT TEST FOR SPECIFIC SUBSTANCES. COMPLETE WITH A LINK. WHERE'S YOUR LINK AT, HUH?

SEND YOUR LINK! LET'S COMPARE NOTES AND SEE IF YOURS SAYS IT DETECTS ARTIFICIAL EPO SPECIFICALLY LIKE YOU SAID ABOVE. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

4. Then explain how the entire 90 page challenge in which I curb stomped your dumb ass 4-0 started because of your DEFLECTION:

Doesn't that proves you are a deflector.

EXPLAIN, YOUR STATEMENTS, ADP02!

5.Finally, DO YOU WANT A REMATCH? STEP UP OR PVSSY OUT. WHAT IS YOUR ANSWER??? I BET YOU PVSSY OUT BECAUSE I OWN YOUR SOUL, MRS. 4-0 LOSER. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. KABOOOOOOOOOOM BlTCH!

ISN'T IT ABOUT TIME THAT YOU SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE ASKING ME FOR A DRAW AGAIN? YOU KNOW...EXACTLY LIKE YOU DID LAST TIME!!!!!

All you do is continue to DEFLECT to something else!!!

Until you agree that YOU are WRONG and the WADA experts were right, there is NOTHING to discuss!!!

AGAIN, YOUR COMPREHENSION is WAY OFF.

The WADA experts are right. Travestyny is WRONG!!!! It's as simple as that!!!

You know the truth. Just be a man and admit. It's not that hard. How can you even continue with this is a joke. Now Travestyny thinks he is right and the WADA experts that they use to testify due to their expertise is wrong? WHAT A JOKE!!!!

ABP:

Your question is a joke. You said this statement below and now you realized that you are WRONG. You cannot admit it, right? So you DEFLECT!!! No surprise!!!

You are lost.

Just to refresh your memory, you said there are no threshold type tests, no ratios, ....... and so on.

Well, this is about threshold type tests and ABP has threshold type tests and as stated, Biological Passport is an approach for EPO detection ...... Ooooops!!!

IT NEVER SAYS THAT THEY USE THE ABP FOR EPO TESTING YOU MORON
          Travestyny

Really? Read below

"Biological Passport approach to EPO detection is to count the number of immature red cells in the blood. This rises in a characteristic way with EPO supplementation and the effect is detectable for several weeks. It is also possible to look at iron metabolism. HB contains iron and the body has well-developed transport and storage systems for iron so that enough is available to constantly produce the red cells we need. If EPO stimulates red cell production then the levels of the iron storage protein, ferritin, fall."

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            All you do is continue to DEFLECT to something else!!!

Until you agree that YOU are WRONG and the WADA experts were right, there is NOTHING to discuss!!!

AGAIN, YOUR COMPREHENSION is WAY OFF.

The WADA experts are right. Travestyny is WRONG!!!! It's as simple as that!!!

You know the truth. Just be a man and admit. It's not that hard. How can you even continue with this is a joke. Now Travestyny thinks he is right and the WADA experts that they use to testify due to their expertise is wrong? WHAT A JOKE!!!!

ABP:

Your question is a joke. You said this statement below and now you realized that you are WRONG. You cannot admit it, right? So you DEFLECT!!! No surprise!!!

You are lost.

Just to refresh your memory, you said there are no threshold type tests, no ratios, ....... and so on.

Well, this is about threshold type tests and ABP has threshold type tests and as stated, Biological Passport is an approach for EPO detection ...... Ooooops!!!

Really? Read below

Says the guy who has ducked EVERY SINGLE QUESTION I JUST ASKED ABOVE.

LET'S START HERE. DON'T DUCK IT.

YOU SAY THE WADA EXPERTS ARE RIGHT AND I AM WRONG, CORRECT??????

OK. THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT THE BAP CRITIERIA, CORRECT?????

OK....

DOES THE BAP CRITERIA EXIST IN THE WADA TD2014EPO DOCUMENT OR NOT ADP??????

BECAUSE IF THEY ARE RIGHT AND I AM WRONG, THAT MEANS THAT THEY ARE RIGHT ABOUT SOMETHING THAT IS IRRELEVANT, YOU MORON, BECAUSE IT IS NOT USED!!!!

I'LL WAIT FOR YOUR RESPONSE. DON'T DUCK IT!

Originally posted by ADP02
            SCOPE: Does the EPO technical document refer to threshold criteria
            Originally posted by adp02
            for epo testing, please refer to the following wada document:
            wada technical document – td2014epo
            Last edited by travestyny; 06-18-2018, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Really? Read below
              While I'm at it, I'll take this out, too!!!!

"Biological Passport approach to EPO detection is to count the number of immature red cells in the blood. "

So you're saying that they detect EPO....BY NOT DETECTING EPO. IS THAT YOUR STANCE?????

BUT BUT BUT...IN YOUR OPENING STATEMENT, YOU SAID THIS!
              Originally posted by ADP02
              1) Threshold testing data must show artificial EPO specifically.

Did you say that, or am I lying? Will you..DEFLECT?

WADA STATES THAT THE ABP DOESN'T DETECT THE SUBSTANCE SPECIFICALLY. HERE IS THE QUOTE WITH THE LINK.
              The fundamental principle of the Athlete Biological Passport (ABP) is to monitor selected biological variables over time that indirectly reveal the effects of doping rather than attempting to detect the doping substance or method itself.
              https://www.wada-ama.org/en/athlete-biological-passport

WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE!!!!! DOES THE ABP DETECT EPO SPECIFICALLY IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR OPENING STATEMENT? DON'T DUCK IT!
              Last edited by travestyny; 06-18-2018, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Come on....what's taking you so long? Where you at, bltch?

Last time I kicked your ass 4-0. This time, I'm gonna cave in the other side of your face.

Do you accept the challenge, or are you going to duck me like a bltch. I'm noticing a trend. You won't respond to ANY of my questions

Waiting.....

Comment

Says the guy who has ducked EVERY SINGLE QUESTION I JUST ASKED ABOVE.

LET'S START HERE. DON'T DUCK IT.

YOU SAY THE WADA EXPERTS ARE RIGHT AND I AM WRONG, CORRECT??????

OK. THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT THE BAP CRITIERIA, CORRECT?????

OK....

DOES THE BAP CRITERIA EXIST IN THE WADA TD2014EPO DOCUMENT OR NOT ADP??????

BECAUSE IF THEY ARE RIGHT AND I AM WRONG, THAT MEANS THAT THEY ARE RIGHT ABOUT SOMETHING THAT IS IRRELEVANT, YOU MORON, BECAUSE IT IS NOT USED!!!!

I'LL WAIT FOR YOUR RESPONSE. DON'T DUCK IT!

You are now saying,
                  If the WADA experts are right and if you Travestyny is WRONG?

There is no IF DEFLECTOR!!!!

The WADA experts are right and you Travestyny are WRONG!!!!

You can't even admit to the obvious. Instead you go back to DEFLECTING any which way you can. Hillarious!!!

Comment

While I'm at it, I'll take this out, too!!!!

So you're saying that they detect EPO....BY NOT DETECTING EPO. IS THAT YOUR STANCE?????

BUT BUT BUT...IN YOUR OPENING STATEMENT, YOU SAID THIS!

Did you say that, or am I lying? Will you..DEFLECT?

WADA STATES THAT THE ABP DOESN'T DETECT THE SUBSTANCE SPECIFICALLY. HERE IS THE QUOTE WITH THE LINK.

WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE!!!!! DOES THE ABP DETECT EPO SPECIFICALLY IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR OPENING STATEMENT? DON'T DUCK IT!
                    Funny stuff.

If you read, you questioned and I said I will explain it all laterz once we start. I said that I cannot explain EPO testing in a single statement as it has multiple steps and procedures. Something like 170 steps and procedures from what Dr Segura stated a WADA expert.

There is even more to it than I explained but I did say it's difficult, tedious and time consuming.

Oh yeah, I also brought up multiple times ABP threshold test criteria in which your response was just like you are doing today with who is right, you or WADA experts. YOU DEFLECTed!!!!!
                    Or did you forget about all that?

Sorry but

Just to refresh your memory, you said there are no threshold type tests, no ratios, ....... and so on in your statements. Ooops!!! See what I did there?

IT NEVER SAYS THAT THEY USE THE ABP FOR EPO TESTING YOU MORON
                    Travestyny

Really? Read below

"Biological Passport approach to EPO detection is to count the number of immature red cells in the blood. This rises in a characteristic way with EPO supplementation and the effect is detectable for several weeks. It is also possible to look at iron metabolism. HB contains iron and the body has well-developed transport and storage systems for iron so that enough is available to constantly produce the red cells we need. If EPO stimulates red cell production then the levels of the iron storage protein, ferritin, fall."

but at the end of the day, WADA has multiple strategies for EPO testing. ABP is just one of them .... and the question on hand is, does it have threshold type tests? YOU BET!!!!

Last edited by ADP02; 06-18-2018, 11:55 PM.

Comment

You are now saying,
                      If the WADA experts are right and if you Travestyny is WRONG?

There is no IF DEFLECTOR!!!!

The WADA experts are right and you Travestyny are WRONG!!!!

You can't even admit to the obvious. Instead you go back to DEFLECTING any which way you can. Hillarious!!!

Can you read you imbecile? First of all I’m not wrong, as the court of arbitration for sport agrees with me, clown. But that’s not the point.

The point is what you are saying I’m wrong about is NOT even a part of EPO testing anymore, you clown.

How long are you going to duck this? Is the BAP in the WADA TD2014EPO document?????? Yes or no?

Stop ducking it, son

ADP WON’T ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS FOR SOME REASONNNNN. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Oh, by the way:

WADA:
                      COURT OF ARBITRATION FOR SPORT
                      The Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) is often referred to as "sport's supreme court".

THE COURT AGREES WITH ME....AND WADA BOWS DOWN TO THE COURT. WHAT YOU GOT HIGHER THAN THAT, CLOWN?
                      Last edited by travestyny; 06-19-2018, 07:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X