Favorite Movie Characters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
    No you ******ed space villain!!

I meant Tyson in The Hangover! U got him in your sig so....
    Well that just goes without saying.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      Not trying to be a **** but Patrick Bateman is more of a book character. His character in the film was essentially unchanged from the character in the novel.

I think a lot of people missed the point of that story, especially in the movie. He's supposed to be a pathetic and delusional trust-funder who is obsessed with fashion and all things trivial and day-dreamed a whole series of brutal slayings. But much of the audience thought that he was a cool murderer.

Anyway my favourite movie character is probably Han Solo from the original Star Wars Episode IV. He's a survivor, a criminal and a cold hearted motherfucker. He's trying to make a dime, get out of debt and carry on with his life, and he doesn't care who he has to fuck over to get it done. You see his character develop from this wild west cowboy who guns down a bounty hunter in a crowded bar and then strolls out, pausing only to casually throw a coin to the bartender saying "Sorry about the mess" to a guy who cares enough about his new friendship to turn around with the money he has to pay off his bounty and attack the fucking Death Star to save the day!

Yeah in that film Han Solo was a genuine badass. Until that **** Lucas monkeyed around with the footage to make him a good guy from the very start, thus destroying his character arc.
      Yes it was quite ****ish of you to bring that up. I was obviously talking about Christian Bale as Bateman in the movie. Although I am glad you realized the movie was based off a book. Now give yourself a pat on the back

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Snake Plissken from Escape from New York

The Terminator.

Blondie.
                Last edited by Cuban Linx; 03-31-2014, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Anton Chigurh - No Country For Old Men
                  The Joker - The Dark Knight
                  Daniel Plainview - There Will Be Blood
                  The Butcher - Gangs Of New York
                  Tyler Durden - Fight Club
                  Jaguar Paw - Apocalypto
                  Swan - The Warriors

Comment

Gerald Butler in Law Abiding Citizen

Comment

Comment