No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nathan Gorman Aims For Spectacular KO on February 23

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nathan Gorman Aims For Spectacular KO on February 23

NATHAN GORMAN IS relishing the opportunity to put down an early marker for the year, having been added to the card at the Morningside Arena in Leicester on February 23, live on BT Sport.

[Click Here To Read More]

TBA? When did he sign with Matchroom?

Comment

Gorman deserves at least an English title fight!

Comment

daniel Dubois sparks him in 5 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          TBA? When did he sign with Matchroom?
          He's with Warren, so it's 50/50 the whole show will end up getting cancelled.

Comment

would like that DDD fight not too far in the future

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              He's with Warren, so it's 50/50 the whole show will end up getting cancelled.
              Hahaha

Do you guys still have Maloney promoting over there? Last I saw he took lennox’s retirement pretty rough...last I saw he was cussing out a GameStop employee

Comment

Hahaha

Do you guys still have Maloney promoting over there? Last I saw he took lennox’s retirement pretty rough...last I saw he was cussing out a GameStop employee
                He took David Price's KO by Thompson even worse .. collapsed with a heart attack, quit promoting and turned into a woman!

He/she has talked about getting back into promoting recently, but I haven't heard any more on that.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                  He took David Price's KO by Thompson even worse .. collapsed with a heart attack, quit promoting and turned into a woman!

He/she has talked about getting back into promoting recently, but I haven't heard any more on that.
                  In case you missed my GameStop joke, YouTube “it’s maam” and when you watch it the second time, think of “Kelly”

Comment

In case you missed my GameStop joke, YouTube “it’s maam” and when you watch it the second time, think of “Kelly”
                    Lol ... never saw that clip till now!

Comment

Working...
                    X