Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Global Boxing Scene

Old 01-12-2019, 05:37 AM #7861
Licks Pacmans Taint

Quoted: 6421 Post(s)
Spoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,061.68
Total Points: 39,590.74
No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke Floyd beat Pacquiao forever and ever.  Get over it. - ShoulderRoll For making them mad. - -KULT- 
For your relentless battle - ironmt No Message - Tha_Greatest Great posts, bud. - anthonydavid11 Since you can't keep my dlck out ya mouf, try this instead :) - travestyny You still begging for my attention?  Nah, Kid.  Take this dildo instead. - travestyny 
Stick this up your cheerleading ass! :lol1: - travestyny HOPING ONE OF THESE FINDS YOUR THROAT SO OU CAN STFU :lol1: - travestyny I'll stop giving you dildos when you stop being a pvssy. - travestyny Shove this up your ass while you lick Pac's Taint. :) - travestyny Hold that until you can find 10 professional boxers who agree with you. - travestyny 
Wipe your tears with this. - travestyny Pacquiao Lost!!!!!!!  ahahahahaha - travestyny You're the man - Boxing Goat Sorry that Poll Made You Cry!!!! LMAOOO. Exposed Liar! - travestyny Work that crying troll, then put him on Ignore and watch him flip out. ;) - 1bad65 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Isaac Clarke 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKrypton View Post
Hi my name is Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow and this is jackass. Where do I pick up my tin foil hat?

Mayweather Pacquiao
RD 1 10 9
RD 2 10 9
RD 3 10 9
RD 4 9 10
RD 5 10 9
RD 6 9 10
RD 7 10 9
RD 8 10 9
RD 9 10 9
RD10 10 9
RD11 10 9
RD12 10 9
Total 118 110
Oh will you look at that. Floyd owes you a fight with Pacquiao lolololol

Here straight from the horses mouth:

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

LINK:

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Everyone knows outside our country Majority of the WORLD saw Pac winning..

Even in Spain, they saw Pac winning. (@ 14:00 mark, BOXING EXPERTS AT THE END OF THE VIDEO ALL FOR PAC)

Peru, Brazil, Mexico, Philippines, Argentina

Romania, Japan, Russia, Australia and

People around the world reactions to the fight. All for Pac.

fabian riquetti
The only place where Manny could've lost, was in *LAS VEGAS* the most corrupt city in the US , Manny schooled Floyd to the curve and show how he is *THE ULTIMATE BOXING MAESTRO*

Vladimir Wu
The World knows Pacquiao gave Froyd IV Fraudweather a boxing lesson.

Joann Arellano
how the hell did Floyd win this fight lol he didn't do nothing

Julie Thao
only in the eyes and ears of the wannabe limelight life style of Froidroid the IV King Juicer and Lad Vegas where The fraud claimed as the winner. Around the world, Pacquiao won period.

Oh, will you look at that Floyd wants to redeem himself from all his Queerness in the 1st fight. He wants a rematch hahaha!!

Here something to keep Floyd fans in suspense.

THE SAD PART IS FLOYD'S QUEERNESS IS AGAIN EXPOSED, RATHER THAN FIGHT MANNY THIS DEC AS HE SAID TO PAC RECENTLY, HE THEN DECIDES TO FIGHT A FEATHER FIST FEATHERWEIGHT KICKBOXING MIDGET WHO IS 5 WEIGHT DIVISIONS BELOW HIM WHO'S AGAIN NOT EVEN A PRO BOXER LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Look at Floyd with a Midget hahaha!

I smell VAGINA again lolololol

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Spoon23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-12-2019, 11:36 PM #7862
Licks Pacmans Taint

Quoted: 6421 Post(s)
Spoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,061.68
Total Points: 39,590.74
No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke Floyd beat Pacquiao forever and ever.  Get over it. - ShoulderRoll For making them mad. - -KULT- 
For your relentless battle - ironmt No Message - Tha_Greatest Great posts, bud. - anthonydavid11 Since you can't keep my dlck out ya mouf, try this instead :) - travestyny You still begging for my attention?  Nah, Kid.  Take this dildo instead. - travestyny 
Stick this up your cheerleading ass! :lol1: - travestyny HOPING ONE OF THESE FINDS YOUR THROAT SO OU CAN STFU :lol1: - travestyny I'll stop giving you dildos when you stop being a pvssy. - travestyny Shove this up your ass while you lick Pac's Taint. :) - travestyny Hold that until you can find 10 professional boxers who agree with you. - travestyny 
Wipe your tears with this. - travestyny Pacquiao Lost!!!!!!!  ahahahahaha - travestyny You're the man - Boxing Goat Sorry that Poll Made You Cry!!!! LMAOOO. Exposed Liar! - travestyny Work that crying troll, then put him on Ignore and watch him flip out. ;) - 1bad65 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Isaac Clarke 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigantes View Post
actually not only in vegas, but all over the world it seems (at least as long as he has his buddy kenny bayless with him).

if you watch the woman beater *floyd's fight with the japanese guy, i kid you not, the japanese guy pushes the woman beater *floyd and bayless says "no pushing", and directly after, the woman beater *floyd pushes off with his left elbow and then hits the japanese guy and knocks him down, and does bayless say anything, no.
That's the only exception, if he carries Bayless around. He can do no wrong in the RING since Bayless will always turn a blind eye for him.

Check this out! Even in the Mayweather GYM they are calling Pacquiao Mayweather the biggest Robbery.

Here's the story..

Jeff Mayweather ask the first dude on the left what was the biggest Robbery?

His answer was Bradley Pac 1.

Jeff then ask his bro, Floyd Sr what was the biggest Robbery in boxing history?

A BOXER in the TMT GYM goes, PACQUIAO MAYWEATHER!

EVEN IN THE TMT GYM THEY KNOW IT WAS A FLUKE WIN LOL

Starts @ 0:45

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-13-2019 at 12:03 AM.
Spoon23 is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
(disputed, blow, documented, investigation, pac/floyd, punches, rounds)

User Tag List